Animal Crossing New Leaf

Alright, thanks.

I got K.K. Birthday finally tonight, so I have all the songs now too :D

Redd had a legit Famous Painting so I ordered that in case anyone wants it.

EDIT: I'll still have to wait until September to finish the Museum since I spaced out on Fishing, and didn't collect a Salmon or King Salmon :(

Now to wait on Phineas for various badges he owes me.

EDIT 2: I'm opening my town gates. Joan's selling turnips for 94 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I buried the snow globe near the roses by your house.

---

It's kind of weird not having the donate option at the museum anymore.

I can stop saving bells now! Got 100 million and the ABD yesterday. Now I can build some PWPs - not sure which ones I want though.

I buried the snow globe near the roses by your house.

---

It's kind of weird not having the donate option at the museum anymore.

I can stop saving bells now! Got 100 million and the ABD yesterday. Now I can build some PWPs - not sure which ones I want though.
You're not going for the billion bells badge?

You're not going for the billion bells badge?
I thought the badge was for 100 million too. I haven't seen Phineas lately though, but he should show up sometime for my diving and fishing badges.

I tried the megaphone to find him, but either get no response or Annalise replies. :lol: It might be because Joan is still in town right now.

Joan is gone and Phineas just responded to my megaphone call, so we'll see what badges I get.

EDIT: He gave me the tycoon bell saver badge, along with the fishing & diving badges. So you only need 100 million for it, even though the badge itself says 1 billion. :)

teemU0il.jpg

ACNL must run off a different value for currency lol

I stopped at 18 million. Looks like I have to jump back into the turnip sales next week

I'm hovering around 20 million myself.  I got the standard 6,000 turnips this week since they were at 94 this week.  Though I hope no one has good prices Wednesday morning sine I have a doctor's appointment then.

Thanks for the Snow Globe, Miranda.

Despite taking out all of that Ice/Snowman furniture, my HHA score only dropped from 505k to 460k.  I don't get that at all :S

Also, Phineas still owes me the Badges for getting a HHA score above 150k but he never gave them to me. Perhaps it's because I'm doing a Themed Challenge?

I have 1.1 million in two months, but still need several house upgrades.

Do turnip prices change from morning to afternoon?  :lol:

I bought 300 this week because they were only 105, that's cheap for my town.

Anyone know if I did a system transfer from my 3DS to my XL if I could still play Animal Crossing on the 3DS with all the data for it rather than play it on the XL?

Anyone know if I did a system transfer from my 3DS to my XL if I could still play Animal Crossing on the 3DS with all the data for it rather than play it on the XL?
If you save the info to a SD card before transferring it I don't see why not.

Having played Festivale for over 2.5 hours now, I can safely say that I DESPISE IT!  Pave can go to hell with its' random handout of items.  Holy crap.

EDIT: I'm opening my Town Gates.  Now listen Carefully.  I have extra Pave Furniture AND a lot of extra Feathers in the Town Plaza for your consumption.  But because Pave is a pain to deal with, Feathers are first come, first serve.

Why do there have to be so many different feather colors? Ugh. So far I only got a lamp since I got lucky enough to catch a rainbow feather. This might take a while. I'll post what extras I have, if I manage to get more pieces.

I played for about half an hour and got 4 pieces, all unique. I'll play more later.

I have played for 10 minutes now and haven't seen a single feather of any color.  I think I will pass of this fucking ridiculous bullshit.  

:lol:

EDIT - 12 minutes and got a green feather, i need red.  This isn't fun at all, to the point I almost feel like jumping ahead to tomorrow.

I go to King Broly's to get a red feather to give to Pave, he now needs yellow!  I figured he would only change after I gave him red.

I haven't been this pissed off about a video game since Mario Sunshine when I died AFTER beating a very difficult level.

The bitch wants three?!?!!  I'm going to axe him.  This is ridiculous.  Does Nintendo think we can play for 24 hours straight?

What's sad is I really like how the furniture looks.

I need a Pave wall.  I did this in another friends town a few months ago so I have a lot of extras.  Will trade multiple pieces for a wall :).

I need a Pave wall. I did this in another friends town a few months ago so I have a lot of extras. Will trade multiple pieces for a wall :).
Too bad I don't have an extra wall. I'm sure someone has one though - I'll let you know if I get one, if someone else doesn't get it to you already.

11/13 so far - I just reset when he gives me an extra of anything (he hasn't given me an extra wall though) so I don't have to catch/win/trade for feathers all over again.

Missing: chair, chest

I have played for an hour and have gotten two pieces, both lamps!!!, because of two random feathers, and have 4 reds and 5 blues but because Pave is a bitch my color became yellow when I left the town.

It really should be three of any one color or one of whatever the bitch wants.

I have a wall, end table, table I got from King Broly, and I got two lamps (but already lost one) and a wall from my Pave.

So we can talk later, and maybe you can give me a piece and King a piece for a the wall.

I will trade you every piece you need for that wall. 

Edit;

Based on your last post, you need:

Bed

Bookshelf

Closet

Clock

Floor

Chest

Chair

Bureau

Sofa.

I will hold on to these for you.

I almost have everything now and still haven't seen an extra wall - most common piece for me is end table, but I've been resetting, so I don't even have that to give away.

I almost have everything now and still haven't seen an extra wall - most common piece for me is end table, but I've been resetting, so I don't even have that to give away.
I spent a whole day on this, got over 50 pieces with no wall.

I have the pieces you need if you want them.

I spent a whole day on this, got over 50 pieces with no wall.

I have the pieces you need if you want them.
I got a wall from another town's "free zone" section. There's even another wall on the ground here.

I'm only missing a chair now.

I will trade you every piece you need for that wall.

Edit;

Based on your last post, you need:

Bed

Bookshelf

Closet

Clock

Floor

Chest

Chair

Bureau

Sofa.

I will hold on to these for you.
Every piece?!

Damn. OK. I actually need less pieces now because instead of eating food I played the game some more. :lol:

Need:

Floor

Lamp

Table

Bed

Have to trade:

Bureau

Chest

End table x3

Sofa

Not sure if I'm going to hold onto the set or not.  If I don't prim gets first dibs on that wall. :lol:

EDIT: Just got an extra wall if you don't get it from Green Giant, prim!  Free of charge for you! ;)

I'll be open a bit after 6 PM est unless someone just wants to trade and leave.  I got a bunch of stuff on the ground that I can't risk opening freely right now.

Turns out I keep getting end tables, tables and lamps, so Primm if you want you can have that wall.  I'm going to make my modern side room into Pave theme room.

Finally got the chair, so my Pavé set is complete, but I'm not sure where to put it since I have no room, so it's just all at my plaza right now. I still have an extra wall for Prim, but it looks like DoK has one too.

I'll use the rest of my feathers later. I'm done playing for now.

The rainbow feather is more rare than I thought. I've only seen one in my own town. I saw one in KingBroly's town and it kept hovering over the big part of the river, taunting me. :p

The rainbow feather is more rare than I thought. I've only seen one in my own town. I saw one in KingBroly's town and it kept hovering over the big part of the river, taunting me. :p
Seriously? I've gotten at least 4, maybe 5 of them. :lol:

I need to re-update my list. So many dupes. :wall:

Seriously? I've gotten at least 4, maybe 5 of them. :lol:

I need to re-update my list. So many dupes. :wall:
I mostly see single color feathers in my town, so they're rare for me. You're lucky to get so many of them, but unlucky to still get dupes. It would be nice if giving Pavé a rainbow feather would guarantee you'd get something new, but I take it that hasn't been the case for you?

The event is an all day thing right? Have an interview in an hour so I won't be able to play. I did get 7 of the items, but got dupes of floors and closets. Found about 6 rainbow feathers, but purple feathers are the rare ones for me. I like the music and how the residents are dressed cause it livens up the game. My issue it after I'm done in Boxden, I'll have to do it again in Yolovile :/

Last call for Festivale items.  I have the following in my Plaza:

- Lamp

- Bureau

- 7 Red Feathers

- 3 Blue Feathers

- 6 Pink Feathers

- 4 Green Feathers

- 1 Purple Feather

- 5 Yellow Feathers

- 4 White Feathers

Pave is looking for 3 Purple Feathers right now.

DO NOT. I REPEAT, DO NOT go on the Beach.  I'm opening my Gates.

What's on the beach? Is there a dead body there? Did you kill Pavé?!
I see reading comprehension is something you're not an expert in.

U, no, it's my extra feathers, including a Rainbow one. I'd like to keep an extra set.

I'm still catching Feathers btw, so numbers are going to be different (i.e. higher) than what I posted.

I see reading comprehension is something you're not an expert in.

U, no, it's my extra feathers, including a Rainbow one. I'd like to keep an extra set.

I'm still catching Feathers btw, so numbers are going to be different (i.e. higher) than what I posted.
Joking is something you aren't an expert it.

I hate Pavë. Least favorite character in a video game in a long time.

I'm also not wearing my glasses. :lol:

I'm an expert in Dry Humor.  Updated Numbers:

Pave items

- Wall

- Chair (x2)

- Bed

- Bookshelf (x2)

- Lamp

- Bureau

- Chest

Feathers

- 8 Yellow

- 2 White

- 2 Green

- 4 Pink

- 1 Blue

- 0 Purple

- 13 Red

Pave wants 3 Purple Feathers again. That's why I have 0 Purple Feathers now.  I definitely would like people to partake of this opportunity.

Thanks to Broly I only need the table and floor now.

Have plenty of extras.   The extras are to the north of Retail.  DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT ASKING.  You can take them, but you need to ask first!  I'm saving the wall for prim until he gets one!

Extras:

End table x4

Bookshelf

Sofa

Bureau

Chest

Closet

DONE with Pave set!  Thank you prim and Broly!  Feel free to come take any extras y'all!

Thanks to Broly I only need the table and floor now.

Have plenty of extras. The extras are to the north of Retail. DO NOT TAKE WITHOUT ASKING. You can take them, but you need to ask first! I'm saving the wall for prim until he gets one!

Extras:

End table x4

Bookshelf

Sofa

Bureau

Chest

Closet
Got one. Thanks though.

Broly, I'd be interested in one each of any extra feathers you end up having at the end of the day.  No huge deal.  I don't have room for them as it is. :lol:

No problem...as soon as I get some extra rooms on houses though...ugh...

We need an Animal Crossing Bank so badly.

I have a bunch of extras too.  After i do my room tomorrow if anything is left I'm selling it, they get 12,000 a piece and I still have several expansions to go in my house.

However I might be looking for more end tables.

I'm finally playing again to get rid of my feathers and now he only gives me walls. :rofl: Where were those walls when I wanted them earlier? :nottalking:

EDIT: And I've still only seen that one rainbow feather in my town. How weird.

I need a Clock, Wall and Sofa. Anyone mind if I come by and get extras of those you might have?

I'm finally playing again to get rid of my feathers and now he only gives me walls. :rofl: Where were those walls when I wanted them earlier? :nottalking:

EDIT: And I've still only seen that one rainbow feather in my town. How weird.
I got two in 20 minutes, then none for hours then a few more.

I need a Clock, Wall and Sofa. Anyone mind if I come by and get extras of those you might have?
You can have a clock, I might need my extra sofa.

I got two in 20 minutes, then none for hours then a few more.
You can have a clock, I might need my extra sofa.
I'll stop by and grab the clock from you. All I need now is the sofa. Damn I really don't want to do this again in Yolovile :/

Here are the extras I have:

Pave Bureau
Pave Closet
Pave Floor x2

OK, opened.  You might be able to grab the sofa tomorrow, I'm not sure how I'm setting the room up yet (I have to expand the room) .  I have a feeling I'll need more sofas, chairs and end tables when I finally set it up.

EDIT - You didn't need to pay me.  :lol:

I think I'm just going to end up attaching stuff to letters in the bank. :lol:
I was thinking about doing that. Label each letter with the item attached to it. Ugh.

A thought occurs. Nintendo STILL hasn't done anything with the SpotPass feature with the game. I have to wonder what they're going to do with it...if anything. I want, nay, NEED more storage.

EDIT: By the way, I still have an extra Samson and Mathilda pic available for trade if anyone would like them.

A thought occurs. Nintendo STILL hasn't done anything with the SpotPass feature with the game. I have to wonder what they're going to do with it...if anything. I want, nay, NEED more storage.
SpotPass is used for the monthly DLC & Nintendo Zone DLC at the post office, special letters from Nintendo delivered by Pete, and Nintendo houses in HHA Showcase.

bread's done
Back