Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks again for opening.  I had to go to the museum to find the final villager for a signature I needed though.  Tell your Villagers to catch up on TV or something next time, lol.

EDIT:  And Skye's asleep............

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I will add ur new fc as soon as I can.

I pretty sure I have an extra Carmen's Pic if you'd like to trade... I'd take a Midge

Happy Birthday to you! :)

Sooooo...I played Festivale yesterday ...finally and I was loving it actually. I was enjoying the music...the atmosphere...collecting feathers (caught 5 rainbow)... I got eight pieces of furniture with no dups in a row and was winning like every rps game! Laughed at Pave's jokes...................for about an hour.

Three hours later i'm hating my life because I now have an extra 25 pieces of duplicate furniture!! I want to murder him! I saved my game on that day so I can go back to it but I almost don't want to.... so I'm looking for three pieces of furniture. Gotta think which ones...sofa and closet...can't quite remember the other one.

I'll probably be on Sunday...I work all weekend.
I'll trade you for Carmen's pic. Just let me know when you're available. Little League starts up today so I'll be at the field watching my cousin during the day though.

Redd brought a Nice Painting this week. Still have a robust statue and dynamic painting as well...
One of the last four that I need. Mind if I get dibs on it?

I'll trade you for Carmen's pic. Just let me know when you're available. Little League starts up today so I'll be at the field watching my cousin during the day though.

One of the last four that I need. Mind if I get dibs on it?
I was hoping you'd say that since you lost to Broly for the mystic statue! Yes, certainly! Should be in my mailbox tomorrow; I'll let you know when you can pick it up.

My Turnip Prices this afternoon are at 115. So I'll open up in a couple of minutes.

By the way, I have a new Golden Table and Common Painting for those that need it.

I have a Jolly Painting being sold at Redd's in Yolovile and Wild Painting being sold at Redd's in Boxden if anyone wants to stop by either town to place an order.

On now but not for much longer probably.

Edit: Going afk now.  Y'all can still visit but Explicit will need to wait for his painting.  If you want to post a time EST you might be around this evening, Explicit, perhaps I can give you the painting then?

Yes I will and I'm actually on right now. Pete brought me a letter from Nintendo with a clay furnace in case some of you haven't gotten your gift yet.  

These are the extra paintings I have for anyone who needs them:

Common Painting

Dynamic Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting

Yes I will and I'm actually on right now. Pete brought me a letter from Nintendo with a clay furnace in case some of you haven't gotten your gift yet.

These are the extra paintings I have for anyone who needs them:

Common Painting

Dynamic Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting
Please come visit now!

Let me know when you want to trade for Carmen's pic.
I can now for the next hour and then its bedtime for me.

I'm pretty proud of myself tonight. I got a hairstyle and without ever making sure I was getting a different hairstyle every time...I ended up unlocking boys haircuts anyway. :) Nice.

I used to use reddit & gamefaqs, in addition to CAG, back when I still bought turnips. I only sold enough to get the gold badge from Phineas, then I stopped buying unless there were time travelling towns I could sell at on a Sunday. It usually took forever to get into a town that had good prices if you didn't see the post early enough. Some people had full lockers of them and it would take hours of waiting if you weren't in the first few groups to go.

I opened up my town on reddit just once, but only took 30 people and even that took a long time, but I got some great tips from it. It was back in July not too long after I started playing the game, so I was able to get all of the fortune cookie items from people leaving them for me. Someone even left me a toy hammer, which I still haven't seen myself on the island or Club Tortimer, except during the hammer tours.

That's what I haven't seen, a toy hammer to buy. Maybe I should do island tours more often rather then once every 4 months.

The toy hammer is kind of annoying to since there's no way to talk to your villagers while holding it. If you're holding one and hit A near an animal, you just hit them with it, so if you want to talk to someone, you have to unequip it.

EDIT, for people who need medals from island tours: I only do island tours (for the gold badge, not to buy anything anymore) whenever I can play elite scavenger - that's the quickest one for me to get medals in even though you only get 16 for gold. It's faster for me than something like 6 minutes for tuna kahuna to get 20 medals.

If you know your furniture and can find your items in the first 3 houses you go in, elite scavenger can sometimes take less than 2 minutes, but usually takes around 3-3 1/2 minutes max.

The only furniture pieces you need to know are plants (that Leif sells), chess pieces, totems, posts (columns), lucky cats, vases, and musical instruments. After you do it enough times, you know what's what, so you only need to glance inside of a house to see if it has what's on your scavenger list.

I've never used Reddit for Turnips.  Perhaps I should, considering I bought so many turnips this week.

EDIT: Sold my Turnips this week AND Lucky the Dog has decided to move in!

Tia the elephant is moving out next. The 13th, I believe. PM me if you want her. She's kind of unique:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/Tia

EDIT: Sold my Turnips this week AND Lucky the Dog has decided to move in!
Very cool! Please keep me in mind if you ever decide to let him leave :)

I'm being really picky with campers for my 10th spot. It feels like I've cycled through every squirrel and mouse in the game (all the mice look so weird). And since I had only 8 villagers, the game actually forced a squirrel onto me. Marshal isn't too bad but I already have a white hamster that looks very similar to him.

Tia the elephant is moving out next. The 13th, I believe. PM me if you want her. She's kind of unique:

I'll take her in Yolovile. Opal leaves tomorrow, which lets me have space for Tia, if anyone wants to claim her from Yolovile. Just let me know.

Opal_NewLeaf_Official.png

Very cool! Please keep me in mind if you ever decide to let him leave :)

I'm being really picky with campers for my 10th spot. It feels like I've cycled through every squirrel and mouse in the game (all the mice look so weird). And since I had only 8 villagers, the game actually forced a squirrel onto me. Marshal isn't too bad but I already have a white hamster that looks very similar to him.
I've never had a Dog villager before, so I felt the need to jump on him. Took me A LONG TIME to get him after failing the first time though. Before New Leaf, I've never had a Lion, a Bird, a Kangaroo or a Cat villager before. So far I've had Elvis, Mathilda, Moe and...that one cat I forgot, the stuck-up looking one. Anyway, I hear Lucky is very popular, so I guess I lucked out.

I REALLY wish Rodney would move out though, since I believe Villagers hold some sort of key to getting new furniture/clothes in the shops (I'm sure this is wrong, but I gotta try). I hope Lucky doesn't move near Mira, Elvis and Bill though...too many villagers living up there at the moment. I hope he'll move where either Dotty, Mathilda or Samson made camp, since those would be ideal places at the moment.

Yes you're so lucky! :) I wanted him so badly when he camped in my town awhile ago, but I was full then. I have two kangaroos I adore... it would be awesome to just be full of one type of animal.

I have an extra toy hammer. I bought two when it was for sale at my island awhile ago. I'd trade something for it...probably for the last art I need or letting me catalog the snowboy furniture...never did finish it.

I personally like the find the animals tour...you find them and you're done. Quick two minute tour... I need to head over to my island more often. I've been decorating with all the rare flowers and that takes awhile.

Yes you're so lucky! :) I wanted him so badly when he camped in my town awhile ago, but I was full then. I have two kangaroos I adore... it would be awesome to just be full of one type of animal.

I have an extra toy hammer. I bought two when it was for sale at my island awhile ago. I'd trade something for it...probably for the last art I need or letting me catalog the snowboy furniture...never did finish it.

I personally like the find the animals tour...you find them and you're done. Quick two minute tour... I need to head over to my island more often. I've been decorating with all the rare flowers and that takes awhile.
Damn, all I have is a Snowman I could give you for it. If you end up heading to the island let me know. I may join you sometimes to get medals and look for a hammer.

I'd like an all cat village, is that even possible ?

I have 3 cats at the moment Moe, Rosie and Olivia.
It's definitely possible if you let all of your non-cat villagers move out. The easiest way to be sure you're getting another cat would be to convince one from another town to move in. But if you have a whole town of cats, you won't have any smug villagers since there are no smug cat characters, but all of the other personality types (jock, snooty, peppy, normal, cranky, lazy, uchi) are available as cats.

I'd like an all cat village, is that even possible ?

I have 3 cats at the moment Moe, Rosie and Olivia.
When Merry decides to move out from Boxden, I'll let you have first dibs on her to move into your town.

Opal moves out of Yolovile today. Anyone want her? She was an original starting character for me in Boxden who moved to Yolovile. Just her time to move on now.

bread's done
Back