Animal Crossing New Leaf

Highest price my town has ever had for turnips: 526!

FC: 4742-5601-9252

Gate is open. I'm afk. I don't need any tips since I got the ABD from the post office & Wealthy Bell Saver badge from Phineas for having 100 million.

FREE stuff (take or catalog, whatever) outside the station and between station & Re-Tail.

EDIT: I might open up for Reddit later, but for now, just for whoever's already on my friend list. PM me if I need to add you.

EDIT 2: I'm back. Closed to add doodofdoods. Reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you turn back your clock to the morning you can get the higher price again, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Lolly moved in today and Whitney just reserved a space almost right in front of the southern beach entrance. First time I've had all 8 personality types in my village at the same time.

Redd has 2 legit items today: Serene painting and beautiful statue.  I bought the beautiful statue if anyone wants it, and if anyone needs the serene painting, I'm going to open up in a few minutes so you can buy it.

Still 526 bells per turnip here.

I'll be opening up my town to people on Reddit in a little while, so if you can't get in, try later. Only taking 15 people from Reddit, so hopefully they won't take long.

EDIT: They don't seem to be as active anymore on Reddit as they were a few months ago. Only three replies from there so far.

I joined an Animal Crossing Facebook Group....

I'm scared, those people are insane!

Lolly moved in today and Whitney just reserved a space almost right in front of the southern beach entrance. First time I've had all 8 personality types in my village at the same time.
Really? Did you invite villagers to move in from other towns early on? I thought that game started you with 1 each from 5 of the 6 pre-New Leaf personalities (so no Smug or Uchi to start), then the next 3 (game generated) move-ins will be from the other personalities.

Really? Did you invite villagers to move in from other towns early on? I thought that game started you with 1 each from 5 of the 6 pre-New Leaf personalities (so no Smug or Uchi to start), then the next 3 (game generated) move-ins will be from the other personalities.
Hmm, actually thinking back I think I did have all 8 very briefly. My starting 5 were Apple Midge Groucho Pierce and Blaire. Then came Lucky, Marshal, and Sylvia. So I definitely did have all 8 at one point, but Sylvia decided to move out about 2 weeks after moving in.

Hopefully they are helpful. One of the ACNL groups on Google+ I had to leave because no one was helpful and they posted up stupid shit.
No, they are normally just posting SELLING villagers. It's nuts. I understand trading and such, but selling them is like a creepy fake slave trade. One is selling a pink swimsuit to the highest bidder. I thought it would be the normal trading, like "I need a Pave table" and someone here just gives you the damn thing or trades with what you need. But it's like extreme.

Tia picked a fantastic spot to move into. I was able to rework the path within the area she moved to and now I'm happy with that area. I have to say I'm really liking the layout in Yolovile far more then Boxden. I thought I'd never say that considering I hated the land space my fiancee picked when she started this town... along with the town name that I wish I could change.

Anyone have three pine trees I can buy? I'll probably have to visit three different towns to do this. I have revamped the paths in Boxden, but need pine trees to fill in the areas where I cut down trees.

I also added another painting to my extras collection. If you need anything that I have let me know:

Common Painting
Dynamic Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Perfect Painting
Scary Painting
Scenic Paiting

I'm done hosting people on Reddit (got 5,815,000 in tips!). My gate is open for free stuff & turnips. 526 bells

I'm done hosting people on Reddit (got 5,815,000 in tips!). My gate is open for free stuff & turnips. 526 bells
Thanks again for opening. I literally never have high prices like this, so I'm very appreciative of everyone in this thread.

I'd like an all cat village, is that even possible ?

I have 3 cats at the moment Moe, Rosie and Olivia.
I have Bob in my town. If he tries to move out soon I'll let you know in case you still want more cats. I used to have Moe too and I loved him.

Edited to add: If anyone still has a Pave table I'd love to buy or trade for it. That's the only thing I missed I think. I did just sell all my extra pave items though but maybe I have something else you'd want or bells.

I'm keeping my town open until Re-Tail closes (11 PM PDT) for people who still have turnips to sell, so that's a little less than three more hours.

526 bells per turnip

43 minutes until Re-Tail closes.

I've had a few people come by. My town is looking a lot cleaner now that a majority of the freebies I had are gone. I'll probably sell the feathers tomorrow since it doesn't look like anyone's interested in any of them.

Re-Tail is closed now, so I closed my gate.

If you completed the fishing portion of the encyclopedia, make sure you talk to Chip to get the golden rod. It's too bad that once you get things like the golden rod and net, there's not really much of a use for them since you already caught everything. And most of the bugs I catch are on the island, so I can't even use my own net there.

EDIT: I brought my first two hybrids to the island. Thanks for the idea, Bloomy! I plan on bringing two of each hybrid in case all of mine disappear for some reason. I wish there was a way to bring non-island fruit (apples, cherries, pears, peaches, oranges, persimmons) to the island.

EDIT 2: Got my golden rod. You have to talk to Chip twice. The first time, he'll tell you about the tourney. Then just talk to him again and he'll ask if you have a fish for him and you'll have the option to show him your collection.

I'm still missing 3 Fish and 3 Bugs, but I already bought a Gold Net/Rod...so...yeah.

Bill the Duck is moving out on the 17th in case anyone wants him.

My gate is open closed now.

There's a cedar sapling, if the ones you planted didn't grow, Explicit.

170 for turnips until noon Pacific time.

Free stuff by the station. I still haven't sold those feathers. LOL

Chip wants loaches for today's tourney. It's probably not worth anyone's time to try to beat the record, even in other towns, for specific fish tourneys - better to do the ones where he'll take any fish, if you still need any of that furniture.

I'll be afk for a while.

Miranda...to plant other fruit trees just play an island game like catching bugs....then grab some fruit and it will be in your pouch afterwards. :)

Miranda...to plant other fruit trees just play an island game like catching bugs....then grab some fruit and it will be in your pouch afterwards. :)
I know, but I meant fruit that's native to people's towns, not tropical fruit like durian, lychee, lemon, or mango.

EDIT 2: Got my golden rod. You have to talk to Chip twice. The first time, he'll tell you about the tourney. Then just talk to him again and he'll ask if you have a fish for him and you'll have the option to show him your collection.
I'm still missing 3 Fish and 3 Bugs, but I already bought a Gold Net/Rod...so...yeah.
Darn it! I'm missing two fish; a Salmon and a King Salmon from September. Sooo, where did you buy your golden rod? :lol:

My fishing tournament was a mess I caught 46 fish and not a one was what I needed. He wanted one named after a horse so I gave up. I really wanted a few more pieces of his fun stuff but I'll wait until next month.

Can't you put fruit in letters and go to the island?

Gamefaqs. 1 million total for the both of them. Pretty good deal. The 3 fish I'm missing are all from September :/
I don't see anyone selling a rod right now. If I decide to time travel back to September I'll let you stop by.

Does anyone know the ramifications for time traveling? Are they severe? :shock:

The beautiful town ordinance should save my flowers from wilting. So it does sound doable.

Your villagers may move out or be gone with new ones in place
Well Rudy (promised to benjamouth), Biskit, and Leonardo are the only ones I really care about. What if I wait until someone tells me they're leaving and then travel back? Would they be packed/gone on the date that I land on? Maybe I'll only travel back a week at a time, check on the villagers, and then travel again.

The beautiful town ordinance should save my flowers from wilting. So it does sound doable.

Well Rudy (promised to benjamouth), Biskit, and Leonardo are the only ones I really care about. What if I wait until someone tells me they're leaving and then travel back? Would they be packed/gone on the date that I land on? Maybe I'll only travel back a week at a time, check on the villagers, and then travel again.
Lets say Rudy tells you tonight that he's leaving on the 20th. If you go back five days he will be packed up ready for pick up. Go back six days and he's gone. Nintendo has made it so time traveling counts as days forward or back. Jumping to September in either direction will result in lost villagers with new ones in their place. Some people are ok with that and some people aren't. The Beautiful Town Ordinance should save your flowers.

I read a story from a poster on one of the Google+ ACNL communities where her niece time traveled without telling her aunt and when she had checked her town, she saw all her hybrids and flowers dead. She was trying to get people to donate to her cause. If that happened to someone here I would have donated, but I was getting fed up with that community so I ignored her post.

From what I understand traveling backwards in time only counts as one day time travel, no matter how far back you go. The problem is getting back to your own time.

Does anyone have cheap turnips today? Mine are at 100
94 in my town, if that's cheap enough for you. 100 isn't a bad price as long as you can sell for more. The highest I've ever spent was 110, but most of the time I spent 96 or less. For me, the selling price was always more important than the buying price - I'd buy at 100+ if a TTer had high prices on a Sunday where I could sell immediately.

FC: 4742-5601-9252

bread's done
Back