Animal Crossing New Leaf

Opps sorry I was completely redoing my trees, got a few more stumps... next to each other (grr) so I could have more open space for all the hybrids I had / picked up that I have stored in my museum.

Sloppy stereo! Two pieces in one week!
That's awesome...i have checked my stores every day for months and nothing.

So i'm currently doing some island hopping for the next hour to try and find that dang silver axe so i can cut down my bare perfect apple trees finally. ...but I found out that there are items you can ONLY find by island hopping! I did not know that. I think I saw like eight items listed online. So far I've found Box of Chocolates and a Sand Castle! Also a yellow diving suit but I didn't buy it...i have to be stingy on my medals cause I spent over 500 on 90% of the mermaid collection to try and finish it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a silver ax.  I have just cut down 50+ trees and only got two stumps.

BTW - Both pieces were in the store and stuck their by Rocco, who I don't like, and it would be two weeks i nthe game because I messed up the time a few times and experimenting.

Does anyone have an extra ship's cannon? I would like one more for my ghost ship. I have to trade for it: one anchor, one vintage telescope, and two ship compasses.

Gwen... I LOVE the letters you send to my villagers! :rofl:  It's always great when they show me them.

Frita just sold me a fake quaint painting.  Want her out of my town asap!

I see an egg floating on a balloon but I didn't have a slingshot on me. Now I have my slingshot equipped and no balloon to shoot down. Go figure.

5 eggs down 1 to go.

The Easter event was soooo much easier than festivale. Thank goodness! I have like five spares of Zippers pic.

Now I heard that if you do not break all of the rocks that they will become permanent the next day. There's a few I almost don't want to break because then I know villagers cannot move into that spot but then again rocks are annoying ....decisions decisions.

Finding the last four winning tickets was a pain in the ass.

I had no clue about the rock thing. If a couple are placed in good spots in Yolovile, then I won't break them there. On some good news though, Stitches is randomly moving in. Has his spot already plotted. A teddy bear in Boxden? I'm for it!

I don't understand what this Easter thing is about.  I'm still one day behind because of screwed up the time in the game.  Is it worth doing, do you get anything cool?  (Pictures of the animals I do not find cool.)  lol

[quote name="The Green Giant" post="11701111" timestamp="1397949090"]I have bought 4 paintings from villagers, always fake.[/quote]

For the record, I've bought one painting from a villager and it was legit.

I don't understand what this Easter thing is about. I'm still one day behind because of screwed up the time in the game. Is it worth doing, do you get anything cool? (Pictures of the animals I do not find cool.) lol
PIc of the Easter bunny, an egg basket, and the Egg series of furniture.

Finally got everything but I have a lot of leftover pics. :lol:

Finally got to try out Bunny day and it went by quickly enough. I got one of each piece a basket and two pics.

On some good news though, Stitches is randomly moving in. Has his spot already plotted. I teddy bear in Boxden? I'm for it!
Isn't he the cutest! I somehow landed him and Poncho as I was finishing up my time traveling. With them, Leonardo, and two dogs I'm really liking my villagers right now. By the way, I have two extra Flurry pictures (she's a tiny white hamster) if anyone needs one, just let me know.

I'm trying to get the Sloppy Stereo from Rodney, but he's being a bit of a pain with it.  Doesn't help that Hazel randomly moved in either.

EDIT:  4/22 Edit.

I'm opening my Town Gates.  Feel free to shop, etc.

Free items in front of the Train Station and in the Town Plaza

First day of not playing this game at all since it came out.  Started a new job today and they made me work almost 12 hours without notice.  Too fucking exhausted.  Did play some Disney Magical World during downtime but I didn't have my AC cart with me.

First day of not playing this game at all since it came out. Started a new job today and they made me work almost 12 hours without notice. Too fucking exhausted. Did play some Disney Magical World during downtime but I didn't have my AC cart with me.
Did the exact same thing last week. Just couldn't find the energy to jump into town (let alone both of them) to dig up fossils or talk to any villagers.

The weather has been nice the last few days so I haven't been playing.  However I'm taking a last minute 10-12 (hopefully not longer) train ride tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time.  :lol:

Really sad to see him go but Roald is all packed. If anyone is interested please let me know. Also if anyone has an elephant that is moving please let me know. My favorite animal and I have yet to have one as a villager.

bread's done
Back