Animal Crossing New Leaf

Getting back into this game. Playing a lot in the evenings EST. mind adding me and sending me a pm with your friends code? I need to catalog a lot of stuff!

4527-8068-4105

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting back into this game. Playing a lot in the evenings EST. mind adding me and sending me a pm with your friends code? I need to catalog a lot of stuff!

4527-8068-4105
Added your FC! I just started playing and would love to build up my list with others who are active. FC is 4613-7972-4424.

It's also the summer solstice - I missed it last year since I started on the 24th. I didn't know there could be two events at the same time. Isabelle is in front of town hall since Nat is at the plaza.

It's also the summer solstice - I missed it last year since I started on the 24th. I didn't know there could be two events at the same time. Isabelle is in front of town hall since Nat is at the plaza.
Yeah that was pretty interesting. Got my net, talked to Isabelle and quit. Weeeee!

I've got turnips for 576 bells in my cycle town. If you feel like offloading your turnips today, drop your FC and I'll add you on my second 3DS. I can keep it up for an hour or two, then I gotta go back to cycling villagers!

Town info: [1478-3854-3556] B, ql

I have turnips for 429. I'll jump on and be idle from 7:30 pm EST on if you'd like to stop by and sell.

Edit: it looks like it will be closer to 10 pm EST tonight. We just got a request to show or house tonight at a late time.

Does anyone have any extra art they want to trade? I'm trying to complete my museum and am still missing a good amount of art.

I have a robust statue available and tons of other items by my station is anyone is interested

I have a bunch of extra art...I'll try to jump on later tonight too compile a list. I know I only need two pieces to complete the museum.

It's a record..I've gone two weeks not playing. ;)

Don't want Olivia to move but she never told me beforehand and is now packed up. If anyone is interested they can stop by and have her.

If I had extra sloppy maybe...but there so hard to get. And yeah..def under bidding.

Extra Paintings:
Warm
Moving
Neutral
Solemn
Calm

I still need to figure out which one I'm missing...I can't remember.

Also, played an hour today...and then...it glitched on me for the first time ever!! I was talking to pashmina and her bubble is just blank...she won't talk. And I can't even save!! :( I have a digital copy...I'm nervous. After trying multiple things, nothing worked so I closed it...thankfully it rebooted fine.

If I had extra sloppy maybe...but there so hard to get. And yeah..def under bidding.
Extra Paintings:
Warm
Moving
Neutral
Solemn
Calm
I still need to figure out which one I'm missing...I can't remember.
Also, played an hour today...and then...it glitched on me for the first time ever!! I was talking to pashmina and her bubble is just blank...she won't talk. And I can't even save!! :( I have a digital copy...I'm nervous. After trying multiple things, nothing worked so I closed it...thankfully it rebooted fine.
Hey Dawn!

If you're looking to sell your extra on paintings, please let me know how much you'd like for them. I would definitely buy the following from you:

Warm
Moving
Calm

I also have an extra scenic painting if anyone needs it.

Thanks!

Hey Dawn!

If you're looking to sell your extra on paintings, please let me know how much you'd like for them. I would definitely buy the following from you:

Warm
Moving
Calm

I also have an extra scenic painting if anyone needs it.

Thanks!
You can have them...no payment needed. I can be available around 1 or 2pm est...after that I'll b out enjoying the festivities. :) let me know..otherwise we can try another day.

You can have them...no payment needed. I can be available around 1 or 2pm est...after that I'll b out enjoying the festivities. :) let me know..otherwise we can try another day.
Thanks, Dawn. We're going to be out this afternoon, so maybe we can try for some time tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks and have a good 4th!

I'm going to open my gate in a few minutes...I'll leave it open for several hours. Art is near the freebies by the big tree for you, Midretro.

Thanks Dawn! Sorry I left quickly. Please let me know if there is any thing I can do to repay the favor. We've been at a party for the balance of the day and I'm beat, so that's why I left so quickly. Sorry and thanks again!

I have a question. If this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize. My wife was a bit impatient and started playing Animal Crossing before her 3DS came from Amazon. We thought we would be able to transfer her file that was started on my system to her system, but it doesn't look like it could be done. My question is if this is possible to do? I'm not really trying to hack either system. Just wondering if there is a legit way to do this. Unfortunately I haven't had mine all that long either so I am not familiar with the system much myself.

Hey guys. Just getting into this game. Really liking it. Is this the forum to ask about fruit? I wish to get coconuts, pears and peaches. Don't have much to offer, but if anyone is willing to help it would be much appreciated.

Hey guys. Just getting into this game. Really liking it. Is this the forum to ask about fruit? I wish to get coconuts, pears and peaches. Don't have much to offer, but if anyone is willing to help it would be much appreciated.
I can help you out. I'm awake for another hour or so tonight and will be on tomorrow night if you want to come by.

3110-4025-7228

I have the fruit you desire. I can also give you some bells if you are looking to get a boost.

I can help you out. I'm awake for another hour or so tonight and will be on tomorrow night if you want to come by.

3110-4025-7228

I have the fruit you desire. I can also give you some bells if you are looking to get a boost.
Sorry, I had snoozed and I just noticed your message. I'm definitely down for playing tomorrow night if you are still willing. My friend code is 4742-7099-2225. Thank you.

I play 10-15 minutes a day and have tons of fruit. What is your towns fruit?

My town fruit is cherries. My island fruit is lychees, though I don't have any at the moment.
I don't need any fruit. If you had pears I could give you perfect ones to grow, but you need someone with perfect cherries.

I added you, don't forget to add me. My code is in the sig.

Whenever today. I was going last night but minutes after I posted that my cable went out.

And does anyone have a white carnation? I had one but now I can't find it. I thought I stuck it next to a building so new people wouldn't kill it.

Whenever today. I was going last night but minutes after I posted that my cable went out.

And does anyone have a white carnation? I had one but now I can't find it. I thought I stuck it next to a building so new people wouldn't kill it.
We can try tonight. 8 or 9 ish? I go by central time. Also, do you mean a type of flower? I haven't messed with any of mine, but if you see it in my town, you can have it.

We can try tonight. 8 or 9 ish? I go by central time. Also, do you mean a type of flower? I haven't messed with any of mine, but if you see it in my town, you can have it.
That should be fine, as long as my internet works. :lol:

Yeah, you wouldn't have the type of flower, they are very rare. I got a pink one in the mail. Then I got a pink, red, and white one from someone here. I got new ones from breeding but a new neighbor must have taken one of the areas out that had the white one.

Let me know if you ever want to visit mine as well.

bread's done
Back