Animal Crossing New Leaf

I think it probably was my connection. Happened a couple of times earlier in the day too. I'm not sure why it happens, since it normally is a good and stable connection. Sorry about that. It wasn't intentional. Thanks again for the help. I'd like to visit your town again in the future, if that is okay.

Good thing I saved. It happens randomly. You still got all the fruit?

You are welcome whenever you want. More so when the stores are open.

Good thing I saved. It happens randomly. You still got all the fruit?

You are welcome whenever you want. More so when the stores are open.
I didn't lose anything, which was great! I think I've decided to go with a modern look for my house. If your store has modern stuff, or if it's catalogued, I'd like to purchase modern things.

I didn't lose anything, which was great! I think I've decided to go with a modern look for my house. If your store has modern stuff, or if it's catalogued, I'd like to purchase modern things.
That's great. I had a feeling I should save when I did.

I have all the modern stuff. That was what my house was too when I first started. It's only like 25000 for the whole thing. I ordered 9 pieces for you. The rest I'll order tomorrow.

My modern room is now the Fev or Fav room or whatever it is called. You use the feathers for that series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all the modern series near the train station.

I'm having a random week I think so I'll let you know.
Oh, that's awesome! I will probably be on around 7 or 8. Does that work for you? If not, let me know what is a good time for you. I won't be on as much for the next few days because I'm moving and I've been packing. I'll be on more as soon as I'm settled in.

I'll be around today if anyone wants to come by and visit. Just let me know beforehand so I can open.

It looks like I'm in a large spike which should be at its highest point at the PM price. I'll post the price after 12 pm and should be open tonight if you'd like to come over and sell.

Edit: I'm at 513. I will open my gates at 8 pm EST & be idle.

It's been over a year since a lot of people bought the game, so there's really not anything new to do in the game after a year, unless you want all of the birthday items, zodiac animals, and badges. I only have 10 or 11 badges left - gold bug catching, diving, weed pulling, dreams, town visitors & visiting, island medals, K.K. concerts. I also need silver & gold furniture refurbishing.

I'm only still playing to try and get my last weed pulling badge, so I can switch my ordinance to beautiful town and not have to worry about watering the flowers I want to keep, but it's hard when not a lot of the unwatered flowers wither each day (since those count as "weeds" pulled). I don't remember how long ago I got the silver badge, but it feels like it's been months.

I told Groucho what my wish was on my birthday to see what would happen - last year, I kept it a secret. Six days later, I'm playing as a different character and Cally comes up and mentions what my wish was to the other character and says she'll do her best to make the wish come true.

I wished for an in-game item, gallery paper. No animals have attached it to any letters so far. :p I don't think it actually helps with anything except remind you what you wished for.

I set my other characters' birthdays as the end of this month and next month, but I still don't think they're good enough friends with the animals to even get a party, even after a whole year. I hope at least one of them gets a birthday item. If both other characters get parties, I'll wish for snowman paper and post-office paper, but maybe they should wish for sloppy/cardboard furniture instead.

I didn't even think of asking for something in game..... mine was "I wish for unlimited COOKIES!" lol  

I'm kinda afraid to check my game...haven't played in 3 weeks.  If Ankha moves i'll b heartbroken.  But i am thinking I might make a day of playing this tuesday and just do some bug catching/fishing ... i'll open up my gates.  It will be after 4pm est when i get on....

Nooooo!!! Those kangaroos were awesome. I have to get back on. It's been a while. Finally got internet at the new place, so I'll probably be on later.
I know! The kangaroos are my favorite animal in the game and I didn't play for 5-7 days and one moves! Damn chicken threatened to leave and never did. I want her and the rabbit gone.

My turnip prices are at 178 tonight, with the store open for another hour and 45 minutes. If anyone wants to come sell, I'll add your FC and open the gates.

Thanks for checking guys. I saw Trillian ' s message too late to respond. Hopefully if you guys have higher prices later this week, I can come over to sell.

Thanks again!

Alright I'm down to 4 fossils that I need to collect but I'm tired of being turned down daily by Blathers. I'm hoping that I can trade with someone in order to collect the remaining few I need.

What I need:

Anklyo Torso

Dimetroden Tail

Megacerops Torso

Stego Tail

What I have to trade:

Apato Torso x2

Archaeopteryx

Dimetrodon Skull

Dinosaur Track x2

Diplo Hip

Diplo Neck

Ichthyo Torso

Megacero Tail

Parasaur Skull

Plesio Neck

Plesio Skull x2

Plesio Torso

Ptera Left Wing

Raptor Torso

Sabertooth Skull

Shark Tooth

Styraco Skull

Tricera Torso

Also, I am way behind on the artwork. I only have Fine Painting, Gallant Sculpture, Scary Painting, and Scenic Painting. If anyone wants to trade their spare artwork for fossils I'm in as well.

Thanks for checking guys. I saw Trillian ' s message too late to respond. Hopefully if you guys have higher prices later this week, I can come over to sell.

Thanks again!
Bit of luck there; I've got 187 now. I'll keep an eye on the thread for a couple of hours in case you check in. Anyone else feel like selling, let me know so I can add your friend code.

bread's done
Back