Animal7390 begining trade thread

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
This will get updated as I become less lazy and update it. For now this is what I have. I know this looks ghetto but I just wanted to start it.

Post here if anything interests you. Thanks.

:UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpitFire158']cml for it[/QUOTE]

sorry for not getting back to you sooner. would you do advance wars and a couple of the strat guides, nfsu 2 and fight night round 2, for it?

sorry I got your pm didnt see anything on your list, I'll try to check back in the next few days to see if there's anymore of them

Animal--I saw in the Big Lots thread that you have the Perils of Penelope Pitstop and Johnny Quest season 1. I tried to PM you but it said your box was full. I can buy or trade for it, let me know :)

[quote name='stealth756']you didn't by chance see joey season 2 at your big lots did you? email me at [email protected] with joey as subject so I know who its from.[/QUOTE]

no, i did not. as far as i know it was released only in canada

[quote name='Querjek']Animal--I saw in the Big Lots thread that you have the Perils of Penelope Pitstop and Johnny Quest season 1. I tried to PM you but it said your box was full. I can buy or trade for it, let me know :)[/QUOTE]

i do not have a penelope pitstop, but i will keep an eye out for it, but i do have johnny quest. let me know if you want it.

bread's done
Back