Another ADV sale

Yet another crappy ADVfilms "sale"...:roll:

I can't recommend anything from here. There's nothing you can't get cheaper elsewhere. Not to mention faster, and without a hole in it. These sales used to be so damn good...

You'd think ADV would like to capitalize on being able to sell direct without going through a retailer, but when MANY retailers have significant price advantages, how do they expect to make any money? It still baffles me...

Yeah, I didn't see anything either I couldn't get cheaper elsewhere. And of course waiting an in determinant amount of time for the order to arrive isn't much fun either. :(

Psst, buy Dai-Guard: Complete Collection at a Best Buy in store kiosk for $9.99 plus shipping & tax. It's a great series, I love it.

Not all that stuff is 75% off.

:(

And the ones I want are the ones that arent 75% off meh.

Gilgamesh

But I'm broke anyways.

How long is this sale going on?

EDIT: Nevermind.I see it ends Nov. 1st.

dang.

Are you guys sure? I'm seeing a whole bunch of excellent deals on boxsets...Devil Hunter Yoko, Sakura Taisen, Excel Saga, etc are all selling for really cheap. Man, I wish I wasn't so tight on cash atm.

[quote name='Bezerker']Or go to Best Buy and the Excel Saga: Imperfect Collection for $17.99...[/QUOTE]
I checked bestbuy.com, and it's going for $60

[quote name='y2kenjination']I checked bestbuy.com, and it's going for $60[/quote]

See the post with wild arms in the title here for details. Basically you have to use one of the kiosks in store to access the super secret special uber awesome price.

[quote name='y2kenjination']Are you guys sure? I'm seeing a whole bunch of excellent deals on boxsets...Devil Hunter Yoko, Sakura Taisen, Excel Saga, etc are all selling for really cheap. Man, I wish I wasn't so tight on cash atm.[/quote]

You'd think so, eh? But, no, you can get most of these cheaper at Best Buy, DDD, or rightstuf. Then, there's the fact that shipping is $9 for up to five items, and it takes forever to ship, and has a hole in the UPC...What's the point?

It's pretty good sale for someone who only shops online, but you can get most of the items at BB/CC for cheaper.

The bundles for Yugo, Chance Pop Session, Megazone 23, and Bubblegum Crisis 2040 are actually pretty good deals compared to prices elsewhere.

BGC 2040 for $13 in particular is a steal, even with the $9 shipping.

As a side-note, has anyone else gotten a confirmation e-mail after ordering?

bread's done
Back