another ebay question

punkmaggit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
240 (100%)
So here's the story:

I sold some guy a disc-only copy of Legends of Arcadia (GC) for $10 + S&H back in December. It had a few scratches on it and I tried it out on my system and it worked perfectly. The guy who won emails me today and says that it won't work on his system. Then, come to find out he's trying to file a claim with paypal (luckily it's been past the 30-day limit). He's asking that I send him a better copy of the game. I offered him $3.00 to have it resurfaced at GameCrazy. Does this guy have the grounds to leave me negative feedback?

[quote name='punkmaggit']So here's the story:

I sold some guy a disc-only copy of Legends of Arcadia (GC) for $10 + S&H back in December. It had a few scratches on it and I tried it out on my system and it worked perfectly. The guy who won emails me today and says that it won't work on his system. Then, come to find out he's trying to file a claim with paypal (luckily it's been past the 30-day limit). He's asking that I send him a better copy of the game. I offered him $3.00 to have it resurfaced at GameCrazy. Does this guy have the grounds to leave me negative feedback?[/QUOTE]

They don't need to have the right reason to leave you negative feedback. If it happens that sucks. I think there's a 45 or 60 day window to leave feedback.

bread's done
Back