Another Great GPT Site To get YOU Free Stuff! No Phone Verification

stevewgr171

CAGiversary!
Gift 4 Points

The site is called Gift4points it is a GPT site. GPT stands for Get Paid to Sites and it allows you to make cash from amazon cards to instant Paypal. This site is very easy to get cash or gift cards what ever your choice may be. The chat room is very helpful and they have a forum that has a step to step forum how to do offers. 100 points is 1 dollar for most gpt sites. The main reason why I prefer this GPT site is that it has a slot machine where you can gamble your points. You get about 1.50 just for signing up and you can put that in the slot machine. The most I won on there is about 10 dollars. I saw one person playing they won 50 dollars. They have bingo and a new game called car hopper to win money. Every month there is a contest that has 100 dollars all the way down to 1 dollar for the most offers done in the month. You can easily make about over 100 dollars a week for just a little time spent.

New Instant Amazon And Prize Rewards.

===Paid email is back===

Gift 4 Points

If you need any trick or tips on how to do the best offers feel free to Private Message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two pages of bumps in one week, and seven bumps in one day? It's pretty apparent no one cares. Plus you already have another referral scam thread. Let it die.

bread's done
Back