Another great haul at Bookman's

GTmaster39

CAGiversary!
This is that I picked up today. It's not as good as my other haul that I had posted but its closing my personal Dreamcast collection. :D

Virtua Fighter 3tb
$10 - Complete. Not mint the disc has some tiny little scratches.

Plasma Sword
$10 - Complete. Mint!!!

Soul Calibur
$10 - Complete. Not mint again, tiny little scratches.

Capcom Vs. SNK
$10 - Complete. Mint!!!

The King of Fighters: Evolution
$10 - Complete. Mint!!!

D2 - $12
Not Complete (missing instruction booklet, DAMN!!!) Not mint, has some scratches (EB, Gamestop condition)

Grand Finale!!!!
TOY COMANDER
$10 - Complete!!! MINT!!!!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Total: $66.00 not including tax.

Those seem like fair prices, especially since they are mostly complete. Either way, I know most of those games are very good, so nice haul.

[quote name='Kayden']I've never heard of some of those... but if you're happy, so am I.[/quote]

LOL, then why did you post? :roll:

Given Bookman's liberal return policy, take back D2. I'm sure you can find it complete on eBay (probably sealed) for only a little bit more. Bookman's is so hit-and-miss: Some Dreamcast games will be marked high ($10 for Aerowings), but you find the occasional bargain (i.e. San Francisco Rush 2049 for $5).

Nice. Wish I could've found Toy Commander. I need to head down to Bookman's soon. I've got a couple of boxes of stuff to trade in.

[quote name='Scorch']Man, what an excellent day for you. Great finds at great prices.[/quote]

Yea, I love this freak'n store, and since they just opened, all of their stock is from other stores around the Arizona region. So my store basically got the best of everything.

Another thing, If you guys are tired of getting shitty trade-in value on your games and such at EB, and Gamestop. Just go to Bookman's, I've gotten so much store credit for crap that I've had laying around for years, even magazines. Thats to all the people that live in Arizona, I dont know if Bookmans is nation wide. :(

[quote name='jesta2817']where in az is it?

I live in peoria[/quote]

19th Ave and Northern. I think there is also one in Scottsdale, but fuck them. :lol:

[quote name='GTmaster39'][quote name='Scorch']Man, what an excellent day for you. Great finds at great prices.[/quote]

Yea, I love this freak'n store, and since they just opened, all of their stock is from other stores around the Arizona region. So my store basically got the best of everything. [/quote]

I hear you. I've noticed that the number of video games in Tucson's Bookman's stores has plummeted over the last several months - I assume to stock other stores. This makes them desperate for trade-ins, however. I just traded a Mojo and Primal for $15 in store credit. Not too bad, considering I only spent $2.50 @ TRU.

Bookman's is an Arizona only chain: 3 stores in Tucson, 2 in Phoenix, and 1 in Flagstaff.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']Given Bookman's liberal return policy, take back D2. I'm sure you can find it complete on eBay (probably sealed) for only a little bit more. Bookman's is so hit-and-miss: Some Dreamcast games will be marked high ($10 for Aerowings), but you find the occasional bargain (i.e. San Francisco Rush 2049 for $5).[/quote]

Ditto on the D2 return, I got mine yesterday for about 2 bucks from TRU, and the ebay prices are decent.. had I have known you wanted that game... Id have picked up an extra copy...

[quote name='zman73'][quote name='anonymouswhoami']Given Bookman's liberal return policy, take back D2. I'm sure you can find it complete on eBay (probably sealed) for only a little bit more. Bookman's is so hit-and-miss: Some Dreamcast games will be marked high ($10 for Aerowings), but you find the occasional bargain (i.e. San Francisco Rush 2049 for $5).[/quote]

Ditto on the D2 return, I got mine yesterday for about 2 bucks from TRU, and the ebay prices are decent.. had I have known you wanted that game... Id have picked up an extra copy...[/quote]

PM Sent!!!!, hook it up.

bread's done
Back