Another IamLegend Blu-Ray deal at Wal-Mart online...free site to store pick up $18.87

Psykodelik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure if this has been posted and sorry if it has. But Wal-Mart is selling the blu-ray version of I am Legend online for $18.87. You can also do a pick up, assuming your store has it available/allows it. I'm not sure if you can pick it up right away since I just placed my order as of this post. They also include tax so mine came out to $20.43.

EDIT: just got my email and it's currently in process. They say I might be able to get it by Thurs or next week. So if you're willing to wait then it's not a bad deal. Which is odd because the one I went to has them right now (24hr).

[quote name='Psykodelik']Not sure if this has been posted and sorry if it has. But Wal-Mart is selling the blu-ray version of I am Legend online for $18.87. You can also do a pick up, assuming your store has it available/allows it. I'm not sure if you can pick it up right away since I just placed my order as of this post. They also include tax so mine came out to $20.43.

EDIT: just got my email and it's currently in process. They say I might be able to get it by Thurs or next week. So if you're willing to wait then it's not a bad deal. Which is odd because the one I went to has them right now (24hr).[/quote]

Unfortunitly(sp?), this method is pretty slow, it isn't based on the store's stock, they ship a special copy from the warehouse to the store. You won't get it for atleast a week probably 2-3. This would be nice if you are waiting to spend that GC from SSBB pre-order mess-up.

I bought a PS3 Blu-ray remote (my store had them in stock like every other store) with my GC, got order confirmation on Feb. 2 item got to the store on Feb 20.
Then you have to hunt down someone that is willing to help you, took me about 10 minutes, they have a screen there that they say "just touch and we will be right with you," no one came and I had to go to electronic to get them to call someone to help.
It would be nice if they could have them pull stuff off the shelve but that isn't the way it works.

Kinda of interesting side note, when they ship the package to my store it had my name on it but the store address so it looked like I worked there or lived there.

Overall if you are willing to wait and have a .com GC it might be worth it, otherwise if you want something right now,(don't quote me on this but I believe that) then just go to CC or BB and Price match because they will price match a store within a "reasonable" distance, if they have a website with a lower price.

Just throwing this up here so people can check it out.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9120638

[quote name='Hockey37']Would Walmart honor their own web sites price? Is it the same price in store?[/quote]

They don't because:

(From bottom of the page)
About Our Prices
We strive to provide you with the lowest prices possible on Walmart.com as well as in our stores. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. Walmart.com's prices may be either higher or lower than local store prices. Our local stores do not honor Walmart.com pricing or competitor advertisements from outside of a store's local trade territory.

Gay but sucks. I can't find it online but I think either CC or BB will match it because i believe I read somewhere that they will match prices if the online store has a store within a certain distance and instock they will match, if CC then you could get it for 10% less the WM price.

bread's done
Back