Another new Sega Genesis RPG: Legend of Wukong (out now)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Neat. I wonder if they'd combine shipping for me to save a couple of bucks if I picked this up with Beggar Prince.[/QUOTE]

Someone asked this at the Sega-16 forums and got this reply:

Beggar Prince is in stock and ships immediately, while Legend of Wukong is available for pre-order and will ship in time for Christmas. If you should want to consider waiting until Legend of Wukong ships in order to receive both games, I could calculate the cost to ship them both together and let you know. Of course, the potential shipping cost depends on your location.

As the website states, "To inquire about additional or special payment or shipping considerations, please contact us." - so, if you or anyone else has ideas, please feel free to contact me directly about them via e-mail or via private message.

Here is the e-mail address: [email protected]

[quote name='Jack']Looks like we're getting 2 Genesis RPGs this year. This one is being localized by Super Fighter Team, the same people who localized Beggar Prince.

http://www.legendofwukong.com/[/quote]

2?

And this is so getting bought by me, if I get some money. I will also pick up Beggar Prince, I thought I missed that ship by not pre-ordering when it came out.

bread's done
Back