Another pet-peeve regarding craigslist...

Hush

CAGiversary!
Is it me, or does every craigslist "item for sale" ad end like this?

"I'm asking $(x amount of dollars), or will trade for a (insert Blackberry or some other high-tech phone)."

Apparently everyone posting on craigslist is either a baller or a corporate executive.

[quote name='Warner1281']this posting has been flagged for removal[/QUOTE]

Okie dokie!

yeah ive noticed that. i hate when you search for something and you get useless results because people tag the end of their post. so you get "keyboard for sale $10" and at the end it has every electronic known to man from the last 10 years listed for the hits.

Near St. Patrick's Day a guy around me posted that he had half a cabbage if anyone wanted it. Like he couldn't just add the whole thing to his corned beef?

i love cat puke

Date: 2007-04-14, 9:48PM CDT

After an 11-hour shift at work today, i just want to go home and relax. My cats wait for me by the door and yell for food. I crack open a can of 9Lives and split it 50/50 in bowls for them.

Cat #1 is a hog and finishes his half first.

*one minute passes*

Like a nuclear reactor meltdown, cat #1 pukes all of his half back into his bowl, licks his chops and saunters away. Mission accomplished, everything is fine.

*one more minute passes*

Cat #2 finishes his half, repositions himself in front of Cat #1's bowl, and eats all of Cat #1's regurgitation as well. Chops are licked.

*one more minute passes*

Cat #2 volcanoes half of his stomach back into the same bowl.
Cat #1, probably wondering now why he is still hungry, goes and eats Cat #2's fresh spew (which contained Cat #1's original blowout).

It is somewhat surreal, as there is no left over cat puke, and the cats act as if nothing happened. In one way or another, dinner has been served.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/min/312107726.html

bread's done
Back