Another possible Bush Screw Up

ZarathosNY

CAGiversary!
It seems that the British thought they had the plot to blow of the London subways stopped last year. Then Bush opened his mouth and alerted the terrorists. This post has the info and the related links to CNN, NY Daily News and Wash Times.

Link

Karl Rove is a traitor and should be fired immediately. Spread the word, and help AMERICAblog at the same time, by purchasing some of our Karl Rove gear at the AMERICAblog online store.

Thanks, but that site is too objective and unbiased for me. I only get my news from radical sites with wackos who do nothing but think up conspiracies and ways to demonize Bush.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote name='Scrubking']Thanks, but that site is too objective and unbiased for me. I only get my news from radical sites with wackos who do nothing but think up conspiracies and ways to demonize Bush.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

Did you actually read the info? They actually back up their story from news sources, unlike Rush.

[quote name='ZarathosNY']Did you actually read the info? They actually back up their story from news sources, unlike Rush.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can quote news sources, create incredible correlations then use them to support their cause.

It doesn't matter anyway. Whatever Bush does you people try to make it look bad. If he raises the terror alert you call bullshit. If he doesn't then you say he doesn't care about terrorism.

Not to mention Bush isn't to blame for journalists chasing down a terrorist. Don't tell me Bush is to blame for what reporters do now too.

:roll:

[quote name='Scrubking']Anyone can quote news sources, create incredible correlations then use them to support their cause.

It doesn't matter anyway. Whatever Bush does you people try to make it look bad. If he raises the terror alert you call bullshit. If he doesn't then you say he doesn't care about terrorism.

Not to mention Bush isn't to blame for journalists chasing down a terrorist. Don't tell me Bush is to blame for what reporters do now too.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

No, Bush is responsible for blowing a mole's identity, and causing terrorists to escape. Bush's administration is responsible for blowing a CIA agents cover. If Bush does something well, I will give him credit. If he kept his mouth shut about the mole, it could have resulted in a huge setback for Al-Queda, which would have been a huge feather in his cap. Instead, he bungles it. I don't have to do anything to make Bush look bad, he does it all on his own.

Face it. Scrubking supports leaders that have betrayed our country and national security. He has no credibility whatsoever.

[quote name='ZarathosNY']Did you actually read the info? They actually back up their story from news sources, unlike Rush.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Limbaugh Institute for Conservative Studies isn't a reputible news source?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You mean the Limbaugh Institute for Conservative Studies isn't a reputible news source?[/QUOTE]
They do have a good drug plan - as long as you like oxycontin. :lol:

bread's done
Back