Another Second Spin 20% deal, free shipping

foxdvd

CAGiversary!
Another Second Spin deal. This time 20% off everything, and free shipping. Promo code is 2PLUS74.

Not a lot of deals, but you can get Oblivion Game of the year for 39 bucks shipped.

www.secondspin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot! Almost bit on the 20% off CDs deal, but I'm glad I waited. Picked up two CD's I've been thinking about a lot lately, on the waaaay cheap.

[quote name='Linkhero1']Ok I may sound stupid but are all the items used or are there new games in the mix?[/quote]

used

asked this during a previous secondspin sale but didnt get a definitive answer so I'll ask again :

Do their used games come in original cases with manual and cover insert? Do the dvds come in original cases with cover insert?

Thanks in advance!!

The DVDs come in the original cases with cover insert, yes.

I sold a bunch of games to them, and they require that the game comes with case and manual and such, so yes, games should come complete as well.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Do their used games come in original cases with manual and cover insert? Do the dvds come in original cases with cover insert?[/QUOTE]

According to their customer service, games are only guaranteed to work; manuals, original cases/artwork, etc may or may not be included. I had to return a special edition game to SecondSpin because it was missing the manual and the premium items.

Their DVD stock is better, although chapter inserts are still hit or miss (though mostly miss lately). They do take CD/DVD remainder stock, so don't be surprised if your CD or DVD has a scratched/punched/notched UPC code or case.

This deal ends on the 6th, quickie this time. Thinking about Pee Wee's Playhouse S1&2 for $7.20 shipped (they also have S3&4, but I don't need that much Pee Wee)

Has anyone had portions of their orders "not filled", say due to lack of inventory? Just curious as I ordered mario kart wii with wheel and it shows that they have 9 in stock; I kinda doubt that is the case, but what the heck, I gave it a go.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm not a huge fan of the series, but Burnout Paradise for the 360 is only $24 shipped with this coupon:

http://www.secondspin.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2713071[/quote]

Ditto on the PS3 version. BUT isn't it more than $24 when you factor in tax?
http://www.secondspin.com/games/product-detail.jsp?id=2713069

[quote name='Kerig']This deal ends on the 6th, quickie this time.[/quote]
It appears you're right... according to retailmenot.com, at least.
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/secondspin.com

Last edited by a moderator:
got an email from secondspin.com saying that my order shipped today; to include mariokart wii w/ wheel - I was sure that was going to be cancelled.

I was sad that I looked through the PSP and DS games and found nothing I wanted and didn't already have. I have got to stop buying games. With the backlog, they're always cheaper than what I payed by the time I get aroudn to playing them.

bread's done
Back