Another testimony of the goodness of CAG

Jedah Doma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So I figured I'd share a little story with you fine folks. I've been using CAG for some time now. CAG has always come through with great deals I would otherwise never know about, but this week was too good too keep to myself, and it's all thanks to three separate deals posted here on CAG.

First, I saw the thread about the $3.99 PSR, Xbox, and GC games at Hollywood Video. So I went on down and bought a few games for me and seven other games to flip. The seven games cost me just $28.

Then I noticed a thread detailing the special trade in offer at Gamestop. I deciceded to trade is all seven of the games I bought, which gave me not only my normal credit, but another 30% plus another 10% with my EDGE card for a total of 40% extra credit. The grand total came to $105 in credit.

I have also been introduced to Cellfire through this website. The next day I went to a local Gamestop and picked up a used copy of Gears of War 2. It normally cost $55 used, but with the 20% Cellfire coupon plus my 10% EDGE card, I get 30% off the game costing me a whopping $40. I'm left with over $66 credit.

So, For my original $28 investment, I get $105. That means the $40 GoW2 game cost me a little more then $10 in actual cash.

Yes indeed, CAG rocks. Thanks to all you fine folks who make this place possible.

bread's done
Back