Another week long OTT? We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']
14ipx1l.jpg

The comments were the real gold, but he deleted the post and I caught this while FB was reloading. One of 'em was about his g/f banging some bro minutes before he came over, then banged him to get his mind off the dick in his girl before his.

I feel bad. :[[/QUOTE]
That is raw.

14ipx1l.jpg

The comments were the real gold, but he deleted the post and I caught this while FB was reloading. One of 'em was about his g/f banging some bro minutes before he came over, then banged him to get his mind off the dick in his girl before his.

I can't be here. I can't watch this. >.

[quote name='Pumer']Hey guys, I'm probably not supposed to be back, but after my facebook post making it's rounds I wanted to give a little more to the story.

That new dude she's fucking got really pissed and decided he wanted to fight me. I was told by my girlfriends to be the better man and ignore him, but I went a step further. My friend drove me out to where dude was waiting for me (despite my protests). I stepped out of the car, dude was there shirt all off, badass face on. I told him I wasn't gonna fight him, and he told me he'd just beat my ass then.

So he walked over and hit me in the face. I smiled and asked if he was done yet. He hit me again, four more times, and I just kept asking if he was done. Shit fucking hurt, I've never been hit in the face before and I blacked out for a split second, but I kept my shit composed. He got real pissed and started yelling that he was gonna fight someone there today, it was hilarious. Super cunt ex girlfriend was all crying.

[/QUOTE]
Then I asked the group if they had any recommendations for good headphones. They gave me some suggestions but I'm going to mull it over and probably not buy anything.

Morning, OTT. Another uneventful Mon.

LoL @ Jessfest "Female Married Gamer" - Do you have to post that in your sig because you get hit on by so many geeks?

[quote name='2DMention']LoL @ Jessfest "Female Married Gamer" - Do you have to post that in your sig because you get hit on by so many geeks?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I've actually been thinking of changing it soon.

Job interview in an hour. I'm hopeful.

14ipx1l.jpg

Maybe if he had given her about tree-fitty none of this would have happened.

Anybody else getting Gunblade NY/LA Machineguns this week?

Hopefully TRU will have it and I can use the $15 giftcard that came with my purchase of DQIX.

[quote name='2DMention']Anybody else getting Gunblade NY/LA Machineguns this week?

Hopefully TRU will have it and I can use the $15 giftcard that came with my purchase of DQIX.[/QUOTE]

Wow I forgot about that game. I might just have to pick this up...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']First vlog will be up tonight i guess
what topics should i discuss[/QUOTE]

Hipster-Fu fighting styles: Ironical Monkey vs Sardonic Tiger

[quote name='daphatty']Need a game recommendation guys. I have a $10 BestBuy coupon I need to use. Gonna head out real soon.[/QUOTE]
Is Tekken 6 still $9.99 with coupon?

Tekken 6 for $10? Is the game really that bad?

I've been considering Bayonetta. Heard lots of good things although I'm not sure if it is my style of game.

I also noticed that DJ Hero is $40. Is there much replay value in that game? I wonder if the controller will work with the next version of the game...

DJ Hero is really really awesome, although the hardest songs on Expert difficulty are a fucking BITCH. I gave up.

The turntable better work with DJ Hero 2. :|

[quote name='Rocko']DJ Hero is really really awesome, although the hardest songs on Expert difficulty are a fucking BITCH. I gave up.

The turntable better work with DJ Hero 2. :|[/QUOTE]

The pricing of the current stock of controllers concerns me a bit. Hell, the activision wireless controller is on sale for $19.99 right now. That reeks of a fire sale to me.

[quote name='daphatty']
I also noticed that DJ Hero is $40. Is there much replay value in that game? I wonder if the controller will work with the next version of the game...[/QUOTE]

I have it for Wii, played almost all songs and then gave up. It gets boring quick and the songlist isn't great unless you like Hip Hop. I still haven't done the Daft Punk mixes those sound like fun. It's more of a 1player game than other rhythm games. I'd say it has about as much replay as any other rhythm game when you play it alone.

[quote name='Rocko']I need Mafia Twoooooooo.

Also a MotionPlus.[/QUOTE]What for? Any new game using it? Or it still just for wii sports resort and tiger woods?

Target has the bundle with a control for 30 bucks this week.

OTT gameshare signal activate:

Shank comes out tomorrow on PSN -- I'd like to get it.
Mojimbo, SeanR, Bioshocked -- any thoughts -- Ugamer said something along the lines of "if 3 or more people want it, just get it."

Anyone sign up for the Free VIP Zappos account? It seems like a free Amazon Prime type scheme.

EDIT: I signed up and it didn't require a .edu email address. Free Overnight Shipping sounds good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flowery']Anyone sign up for the Free VIP Zappos account? It seems like a free Amazon Prime type scheme.

EDIT: I signed up and it didn't require a .edu email address. Free Overnight Shipping sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]
Amazon owns them now so no surprise in that business model- my wife got a VIP last year from her frequent shoe buys and loves it. I use it to.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Amazon owns them now so no surprise in that business model- my wife got a VIP last year from her frequent shoe buys and loves it. I use it to.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back