Answering Survey for Gamestop Gift Cards-Prior Experience?

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!
I just got an email from gamestop telling me to fill out some surveys for gift cards. Has anyone here tried it before? What were the amounts on the gift cards you received? :dunce:

Is this the Gamestop e-rewards email? If so, you'll get $25 every quarter of the year for answering a good amount of surveys. The most you can get is $100 in a year.

[quote name='yahoosale14']I just got an email from gamestop telling me to fill out some surveys for gift cards. Has anyone here tried it before? What were the amounts on the gift cards you received? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

I haven't used erewards, but u.talk.back is legit. I've earned two $50 Gamestop gift cards so far. CAn't hate on free money.

[quote name='jling84']Is this the Gamestop e-rewards email? If so, you'll get $25 every quarter of the year for answering a good amount of surveys. The most you can get is $100 in a year.[/QUOTE]

...per account...

I just got this, too. It said for every $50 that is earned through e-rewards, then you can cash that in for a $25 Gamestop gift card.

I did this a few months ago and was able to get a $25 gift card. Pretty good deal, just takes awhile to get to $50. My only gripe is when you get to the $20 to $30 range, you only get 1 to 2 surveys a week and they seem to expire pretty quick. Overall, its worth it!

I've been doing surveys on u.talk.back since GS sent me the e-mail a year or two ago, and it's fine. My only gripe is that the amount of surveys they send to me is barely a trickle. It seems that, regardless of how many surveys I ask for per week/month/whatever, they only send me one every few weeks.

bread's done
Back