Ant man blu ray/3d combo pack pre order 19.99$ @amazon

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Looks like the single disk blu ray hasn't been lowered yet but I'm expecting it to be 17.99$ during release week like avengers 2 was. The release date is December 8th for the U.S. when the steel book for best buy is revealed I'll update the thread. Here's the amazon link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZGDIGZ2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1MF4TYEWTYA038E554R9&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

here's the reveal tralor

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/10/16/marvel-reveals-ant-man-blu-ray-date-features-cover-art-and-trailer

can't wait, loved this film !

I fully expect the steelbook price to be lowered to $19.99 by release (as the past few Marvel 3D steelbooks have been).  If not you can always return it to a store.

I still haven't received my steelbook yet ordered back in October and my copy is in shipping limbo since Saturday

Yeah, that definitely sucks. Not sure why exactly this Marvel steelbook was more I just hope it doesn't continue into the future.
I reckon they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with. If it sells at this price, you can bet the future ones will be the same, if not more.

Considering the regular version was $20 and came with a $5 GCU cert, I wasn't about to touch the steelbook at that price.

After being very impressed with BBY offering free shipping on everything this holiday season (and how fast it was for all my Black Friday orders from them), it's disappointing that my Ant-man 3D Blu won't be delivered until tomorrow, even though I am 100% sure that it said it would be delivered on release day when I placed the order a couple weeks ago.

Has this happened to anyone else?  I'm planning to call BBY about it after it gets delivered...

After being very impressed with BBY offering free shipping on everything this holiday season (and how fast it was for all my Black Friday orders from them), it's disappointing that my Ant-man 3D Blu won't be delivered until tomorrow, even though I am 100% sure that it said it would be delivered on release day when I placed the order a couple weeks ago.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm planning to call BBY about it after it gets delivered...
Me, I had originally had estimated delivery for Monday didn't receive any updates from USPS till after midnight today saying its delayed its in Chicago now and now I have no clue when I will get mine. I have never had a problem with USPS delivering packages from Best Buy or Amazon till right now

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm planning to call BBY about it after it gets delivered...
Literally every package I ordered from BBY last month has arrived 2-3 days after the scheduled delivery date. I have one that was supposed to be here yesterday and wasn't in today's mail, and actually one from GoHastings with the same issue.

Me, I had originally had estimated delivery for Monday didn't receive any updates from USPS till after midnight today saying its delayed its in Chicago now and now I have no clue when I will get mine. I have never had a problem with USPS delivering packages from Best Buy or Amazon till right now

Literally every package I ordered from BBY last month has arrived 2-3 days after the scheduled delivery date. I have one that was supposed to be here yesterday and wasn't in today's mail, and actually one from GoHastings with the same issue.
yea i have had packages delayed from several days from 4 different retailer using different shipping services in the last week as well as delays with some stuff i shipped out myself. so it isnt a retailer issue it is a shipping service issue, more then likely just cause this time of year and more and more people are shopping online each year versus in store purchases.

bread's done
Back