Antec Laptop Cooler works with X360 9.98 AC/AR

I have one of these and recommend them for laptops (I use it with a Dell Latitude 9400 and an Apple MacBook Pro 15"), but I have NO IDEA how'd you'd expect to use it with a Xbox 360. Frankly, it is NOT compatible.

[quote name='merkman']I have one of these and recommend them for laptops (I use it with a Dell Latitude 9400 and an Apple MacBook Pro 15"), but I have NO IDEA how'd you'd expect to use it with a Xbox 360. Frankly, it is NOT compatible.[/quote]
Actually, I just bought one to use with my 360... unfortunitly it was from Amazon, and I paid 27.88 :roll: I think mine was a different version though

It works quite well with the 360, helps keep it cool

[quote name='merkman']I have one of these and recommend them for laptops (I use it with a Dell Latitude 9400 and an Apple MacBook Pro 15"), but I have NO IDEA how'd you'd expect to use it with a Xbox 360. Frankly, it is NOT compatible.[/quote]

It plugs into a USB port on the 360... i think you might have to put it in the front.... or get a small usb extention if you want to use it on the back

It actually needs an extender for both sides, well mine version did..

Since it has the extra USB on the end so you don't lost a port, the way the cord comes off won't allow the USB to go in far enough

I got one of these when Fry's had it on sale for $19.99 -$10 rebate= $9.99. It fits perfect under the 360. The cord reached the front usb port on the 360 with no trouble. The only problem is the thing still runs even if the console is off, so you have to unplug the usb cord to turn it off.

bread's done
Back