Antic's HUGE Lowball is OVER!!! Waiting for payment from some. D/C in the thread

Not mine. I want mine to be personally delivered by tomorrow or I'll leave negative feedback!

Seriously though, no rush. That's a crapload of stuff to weigh and pack.

[quote name='ROB64']Not mine. I want mine to be personally delivered by tomorrow or I'll leave negative feedback!

Seriously though, no rush. That's a crapload of stuff to weigh and pack.[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry! I am alive though, and still packing. I hope to finish them late tonight, and I'll post again later to give an update.

For anyone getting a little impatient, it really is a tremendous effort running one of these lowball sales...especially when you offer so many quality items...the preparation is a bitch and the packaging and weighing is more than difficult to say the least....so hang in there... Antic is a stand-up guy and will have your stuff for you in no time....

Oh man, I hope you put my stuff in a box and packed it safely. I really don't trust a bubble mailer holding all that, not to mention the various weights (don't want anything crushed).

Again, no rush for my stuff. I'm not impatient.

[quote name='jimijumper']Antic is a stand-up guy and will have your stuff for you in no time....[/QUOTE]

Most definitely. My first trade was with the guy, so he will always hold a place in my heart...er, memories.

Payment has been sent! Trying to spot which package in the pic is my lonely DS game.

Thank you Jimijumper and Indignate!

The challenge at this point is getting all of the stuff packaged to the point where nothing gets damaged. Sorry to those in the still being packed list. In most of the cases, I have to find special boxes or ways to package them safely due to the size and variation in items. I've run out of supplies today too so they will likely be finished tomorrow. Vinny, I totally understand and am working on it now.

Payment sent!

I totally goofed and somehow didn't see that you accepted Amazon Payments as well until after I payed. D'oh x_x

bread's done
Back