Any $249 PSP Preorder Deals?

SALvation

CAGiversary!
It seems like everyone has PSP preorders starting at $399. Is anyone doing preorders for the regular price?

Last night I preordered one at Gamestop B&M and the story was still no you won't have to buy anything else to get one. Whether or not that changes however is questionable.

I preordered one right after Christmas at an EB B&M. It appears that, at the moment, you can only order bundles online, but you can buy the unit by itself if you preorder in-store.

myke.
...which, of course, means you'll have to go back to that store on release day to trudge through the acne, sweat, and drool of other gamers, rather than let the wonderful postman bring it to you. A small price to pay to avoid accessories you would otherwise rather not have.

Ya gamestop just required a 50 deposit and told me it wasn't part of larger bundle with required game or accessory purchase

I pre-ordered mine at an EB Games store, i just pre-ordered the unit, now that it has been announced maybe they will start pre-ordering only bundles online and in-store.

dont know if the dude has no idea what they are talking about BUT

EBGAMES Is saying that is the CORE System alone for 249

THe System with the case, remote, Spiderman movie, IS 299.99 That is how they have it in the data base

So Forget that

I just went to my local EB and was able to preorder just the value pack for $249. That's all I wanted. Thanks!

I don't know how many of you get charged tax at gamestop.com, but I don't (in NJ)

the shipping/handling comes out to $14.99 for the value shipping, that is cheaper than tax in store.

so assuming that you like the games that comes bundled with the gamestop psp bundles, that's the way to go.

bread's done
Back