Any 52 " LCD 1080p Hd Deals?

wow someone's going BIG. nice. that's a good deal, i can't help but recommend samsung though, they have the best LCD's out there, you can get the latest line starting at only $300 above the sharp, whose close to the bottom of picture quality. my philosophy is, if you're already dropping that kinda change, you might as well splurge and make an investment on a top of the line tv that won't outdate for years to come. just my two cents though.

Samsung LN52A550 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

417eC5GGDBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[quote name='aalbina']You can Purchase Sharp AQUOS 32in LCD Full 1080p HDTV On sale for $899.99 and you will save $600 at Sears.com and you can get 5% Cash Back.[/QUOTE]

anyone looking for a 52" has 0 interest in a 32". Also, 899 for a 32" is horrible.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

This is only $2099. I've been watching the price in my cart everyday and will bite when it goes under $2000, but this has dropped price quite a bit and is an amazing deal. This is still the best TV out there (it's just not the newest model that only has a few extra gimmicky features.

Amazon is pretty cool for the fact that you can add all the tvs to your cart that youre interested in and they will constantly go up or down in price. Every morning these tvs seem to drop $10-20. Pretty neat.

I agree with tayaf, the Samsung 650 series is really really impressive, I'm looking at the 46 inch myself, because the 52 I think is too big for my space (and my wallet).

[quote name='tayaf69']http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

This is only $2099. I've been watching the price in my cart everyday and will bite when it goes under $2000, but this has dropped price quite a bit and is an amazing deal. This is still the best TV out there (it's just not the newest model that only has a few extra gimmicky features.

Amazon is pretty cool for the fact that you can add all the tvs to your cart that youre interested in and they will constantly go up or down in price. Every morning these tvs seem to drop $10-20. Pretty neat.[/quote]Granted that's beautiful... but wait, $2000?! I bought my Panasonic LCD Flat 52" 720p 3 years ago for $900 on Black Friday.... hmm. I know the tech is better now, but wow.

Since no one has asked, what kind of price constraint are we under here. Obviously, you are looking for something very specific, so it'd help to know what you will and won't pay for this.

Furthermore, if you found a 52 in LCD 1080p TV for only 1300 smackers, you should probably grab it before someone else.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']

Furthermore, if you found a 52 in LCD 1080p TV for only 1300 smackers, you should probably grab it before someone else.[/quote]
yeah I'd like to know where, I'll pick one up too!!!

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Granted that's beautiful... but wait, $2000?! I bought my Panasonic LCD Flat 52" 720p 3 years ago for $900 on Black Friday.... hmm. I know the tech is better now, but wow.[/QUOTE]

I'm all about the cheaper units, but I also purchased a 720p Westinghouse a few Black Fridays ago and compared to my friends Samsung it looks and controls like crap. I would normally never think of paying $2000 for a tv, but I just graduated and have a great job and a brand new house, so I figure I need to give myself something that I will enjoy for years to come. Besides, this tv is 1080p and 120 hz.

bread's done
Back