Any Aion players willing to RAF?

Lorddraco07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Not sure if anyone on here plays Aion at all but looking for something to do to kill time until FFXIV launches and Aion looks like it would be a nice time killer but want to try it but I toss some money down. Any players willing to refer me?

Try Aloids, its a WoW clone like Aion is, tiny bit more grindy, but its free. If i had my Aion account I would sure do it for ya, but unforntantly I do not anymore. And no this isnt a WOW (or any other game bashing thread, I like 99% of all MMORPG in one way or another).

If your just looking to waste some time the free game thread is great. there are quite a few FTP MMORPG's, a couple are pretty dang good too. Perfect World (standard asian grindfest, but pretty and alot of stuff to do), Aloids (about the closest WoW clone out there), Runes of MAgic (trys to look like WoW, trys to play like WoW, not to bad, if a bit rouhg on the edges). AD&D is a bit more RPG but a good thing to check out too... LOTR is FtP now (or will be shortly) and was quite fun.

yes I compare to WoW alot, its the one EVERYONE has played, my personal favorite is still EQ in its early days, or War (when PvP was busy), heek even AoC for the first 40 levels... it no love of WoW. its just eh brand recongnition.. Play Atari was basicly playing any video game in the 80's, Play mp3 on my Ipod is sorta any MP3 player now days.. Play Nintendo was the "play video games" of the 90's...

bread's done
Back