Any anime deals??

refusedchaos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
272 (100%)
hey guys! im looking for the following anime dvd set. i know sum are on sale at rightstuf.com but i wanna see if i can get them cheaper!

• Fruits Basket Complete Collection
  • Green Green Complete Collection
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta Limited Boxed Set
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo: Complete Collection
  • Berserk Box of War (The Complete Collection)
  • Ai Yori Aoshi and Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi - Complete Brick Shrink Set
  • Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete Collection Box Set
  • Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. - 2nd Gig (Complete Collection)
  • Desert Punk: Box Set
  • To Heart Complete Collection
  • Ah! My Goddess TV Season 1 Premium DVD Box Set:hot:
  • Full Metal Panic DVD Complete Collection
  • Samurai Gun DVD Collection

i perfer dvd bricks or w/the artbox

also, if any CAGs have any of these for sale pm me!

I suggest hitting http://www.dvdpricesearch.com and WTK's Anime Bargain thread over at DVDTalk for general anime deals.

As for your specifics, I know the best deals for the GitS season sets was during DeepDiscount's 20% off sale a month or so ago. Desert Punk box set was $44.99 at Amazon.com but now it's $71.99.

Anyway, look at those two places I mentioned above for the best deals IMO.

• Fruits Basket Complete Collection - $34 during Deep Discount's 20% sale. My sister picked it up at this price.
  • Green Green Complete Collection - dunno. Deep Discount would have this for $16 during their 20% sale (about 50%).
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta Limited Boxed Set - I remember thinking about getting this, and $80 was the best deal I saw at the time. I think it was at Best Buy/right stuf, but both seem to be out at the moment. Not sure if you can find it both in stock and at a "cheap" price now.
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo: Complete Collection - I remember this being a Best Buy kiosk clearance item, but it might have changed to B&M only by now. Check the best buy anime clearance thread here or the anime thread at dvdtalk to see the current status.
  • Ai Yori Aoshi and Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi - Complete Brick Shrink Set - $36 @ rightstuf, but no boxes. Probably one of the best deals you'll find on this, as it's Geneon, and I remember hearing that the first box goes for an insane amount for a piece of printed cardboard.
  • Ghost in the Shell SAC/2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set - I've seen these come on sale on a semi-regular basis (moreso the first season, but I assume that the second should be following suit), either in a B1G1F or B2G1F sale @ rightstuf/dvdplanet/deepdiscount.
Decent deals, but if you're willing to wait, you might be able to get these for $5-10 less if you wait for a sale at a random store to come around.
  • Berserk Box of War (The Complete Collection) - rightstuf ($49)
  • Full Metal Panic DVD Complete Collection - rightstuf ($49)
  • Samurai Gun DVD Collection - rightstuf has it for $26 (50%-ish), which is a decent deal.
I know Buy.com has regular sales and the Transworld stores (F.Y.E., Sam Goody, Suncoast, etc.) do as well. Occasionally, they'll have good prices mixed in with their sales. Amazon.com, to a lesser extent, does this as well.

You could try watching something that wasnt written by a pedo. Really, you need to get away from anime and try something written by someone with talent.

I kid because I love.

Deepdiscount usually has the cheapest prices if you need them right now... but if you wait, someone somewhere will likely have a sale.

rightstuf.com cycles through '40% MRSP on X studio titles' sales almost continuously- so make sure you're not paying more than that unless you have to have it right now.

If you don't mind used, you might look at the Amazon marketplace too... just remember that a) You can't see boxsets to know if they're bootleg or not, and b) factor in shipping on singles to make sure it's worth it.

bread's done
Back