Any ATL luck with DS Lites?

simple

CAGiversary!
Anyone in Atlanta have any luck with the street-date-broken-DS-Lite sales? I'm getting jealous seeing all the good luck the rest of the country is having!!

Well, hell. Now there's a free copy of Brain Age with DS Lite purchase @ Best Buy. I guess I'll hit them up first at 11.

UPDATE: Looked like there were maybe 3 of us definitely waiting for the Lite at Best Buy when it opened. There were about 6 guys outside the door when it opened, but only a couple of us headed for the DS stuff. Maybe the others were browsing first. My priority was to snag a copy of Brain Age, though, as I knew they'd have enough Lites. Got both, and now I'm home again, and it's charging. Oh so sexy.

I stopped in the Edgewood Target before BB opened, and looked in the case there. They're in the case, perhaps 10 deep.

Note that there is also a free Brain Age coupon for Circuit City! I like this competition!

Absolutely. I ended up playing my games for hours last night. I'm now addicted to Animal Crossing, and Brain Age's Sudoku game is very relaxing. The touch screen interface is fantastic.

Actually, didn't have time to pick one up yesterday. Leaving work in about 30 mins. and will pick one up then, hopefully from BB with a free copy of Brain Age, which I'll send to my brother with my original DS.

No one in my house heard from me from about three yesterday when it finished charging until nine when the battery started getting low. Animal Crossing is addictive as all hell. The Lite iself is really, really beautiful. The screen, too!

I picked up mine as a pre-order from the EB at Perimeter. Although, I think I've convinced my wife to get one too. We'll probably avail ourselves of the BestBuy Brain-Age deal, or perhaps wait for a Costco bundle! Oh, the choices!

BTW, I'm a fellow Decaturite...Decaturan...whatever. I live off McClendon off of Lawrenceville Highway. Kind of behind the Home Depot up there. I'm often to be found at the Edgewood, Northlake and Perimeter shopping areas.

What's up with the Gamestops closing in Northlake (near the Publix) and on Shallowford road?

[quote name='Mr. Wiggly']I picked up mine as a pre-order from the EB at Perimeter. Although, I think I've convinced my wife to get one too. We'll probably avail ourselves of the BestBuy Brain-Age deal, or perhaps wait for a Costco bundle! Oh, the choices!

BTW, I'm a fellow Decaturite...Decaturan...whatever. I live off McClendon off of Lawrenceville Highway. Kind of behind the Home Depot up there. I'm often to be found at the Edgewood, Northlake and Perimeter shopping areas.

What's up with the Gamestops closing in Northlake (near the Publix) and on Shallowford road?[/QUOTE]
Hey Hey!! You're right around the corner from me! I live off E. Ponce in a neighborhood right next to McClendon...and yes, those NL Gamestops closing really pissed me off. First the one right by the mall, and then the one at Shallowford & 85; fortunately the EB in the mall isn't that bad.

As for the DS: I LOVE it. Fantastic. NSMB & Brain Age are my main plays right now, and it was hard to force myself to leave the DS at home when i left for work this morning!

Yeah, more love from me on the Brain Age Sudoku. It is indeed a relaxing activity. The little drawing tests are neat. I am alright at animals, but I su-diddly-uck at drawing continents upon which I do not live.

I stayed similarly occupado yesterday/last night. Played some Tetris, tested my Brain Age, beat the first case in Phoenix Wright, fought 3 battles in Advance Wars, and got to 1-5 in NSMB. I ended the evening with more Phoenix Wright, which did frustrate me in a couple of spots. Love those anime sound effects and motion lines, though.

Only downer so far is discovering that the wireless router we're using in the building is not compatible. Maybe I can swap it out with another one I have, and begin my plan for Global Tetris Domination soon. FEAR IT.

[quote name='El Gray']Yeah, more love from me on the Brain Age Sudoku. It is indeed a relaxing activity.[/QUOTE]

You'll be interested to know that Nintendo's releasing a Sudoku-only game for the DS, Sudoku Gridmaster, in just a couple weeks (June 26).

I'm still waiting for a follow-up to Mario's Picross. :cry:

bread's done
Back