Any B2G1Free deals?

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey all. Was thinking how TRU used to have the B2G1F deal on all new games. I don't know if they've had it the past couple of years but I know when they did have it, it was around October. Anyone know if they still run that deal and if so, when it's happening?

Any other B2G1F deals coming up? Gamestop pre-owned etc?

Thanks!

Yea, I actually saw that and was looking thru the games yesterday. They had some games that were more $$ used than they were new. Don't know if that was an error, like they recently lowered the price on the new games and forgot to markdown the used, OR if theyre just scheming, which wouldn't surprise me one bit. Either way it annoyed me lol. Im really hoping TRU has their sale because there are a few games that just came out or coming out that I want like Shadow of Mordor.

Ahh that's too bad. I wouldn't doubt if BB was just being greedy, similar to what they do with TIV's when they offer a 50/100% bonus. As far as TRU goes, I don't really have any nearby so I don't look for their sales, but I'm guessing Black Friday is your nearest bet to find some cheaper games. I doubt they'll do B2G1, but their sales should be just about as good, if not better

I've seen many people mention that TRU had a B2G1F sale last year but I just don't remember it. I've on CAG daily and never saw anything about a B2G1F sale last year. 

I think other retailers had some B2G1F sales last year so hopefully, someone will have one this year too. 

I don't know about Target offhand. Like I said, TRU used to have it every year either beginning or end of October (I don't recall). That woulda been nice right bout now. Otherwise I guess Black Friday it'll have to be =(.

bread's done
Back