Any Black Friday / Cyber Monday info out there for Canada?

Well shoppers drug mart has a kinda good sale starting tomorrow with Destiny TTK and MGS 5 being $50, a new 3ds XL for $179.89, and a Wii U for $249.88. Not really Black Friday i guess though

really hoping that the double bundle of wii u smash and splatoon will show up in canada around the black friday deals or even boxing day.

I usually use the website redflagdeals. They do a good job of rounding up all the offers and highlighting the noteworthy ones. And it's just for Canada :)

Couldn't post the link due to lack of posts, sorry.

RFD is all well and good. But they don't focus on video games, and a bunch of posters there are sleezebags. A lot of people come here to avoid RFD. I've seen several deals that were posted there while I was working, and before I was off work a single horder drove around the entire Lower Mainland, bought out every single store, and proceeded to post pictures showing his haul. I won't compete with that sort of person, it's pointless.

I know Forza 6, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Halo 5, NHL 16 FIFA 16 Metal Gear Solid, PS4 & One Controllers, Guitar Hero and Lego Dimensions are on sale. Also there is a 3DS XL Super Mario 3D Land Bundle available. Prices not known yet.

Well shoppers drug mart has a kinda good sale starting tomorrow with Destiny TTK and MGS 5 being $50, a new 3ds XL for $179.89, and a Wii U for $249.88. Not really Black Friday i guess though
Destiny TTK/MGS will most likely hit $30-40 during Boxing Day.

Honestly though, I have no hope for this Black Friday. The last two were terrible.

Yeah, avoid RFD. It used to be a good place to find some hidden deals, but over the last year it's just been a big waste of time. As of this post, they haven't even posted anything about Xbox live's pre-Black Friday sale...

But if you like arguing about the value of PS+, it's the site for you lol!

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but a girl at EB mentioned a good deal is coming on Mad Max and AC Syndicate. I'll take it as a rumor for now.

Yeah, avoid RFD. It used to be a good place to find some hidden deals, but over the last year it's just been a big waste of time. As of this post, they haven't even posted anything about Xbox live's pre-Black Friday sale...

But if you like arguing about the value of PS+, it's the site for you lol!

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but a girl at EB mentioned a good deal is coming on Mad Max and AC Syndicate. I'll take it as a rumor for now.
I've had no issue finding good deals off RFD. I'm not sure why it gets so much hate, other than the obvious people who argue with hoarders on there.

I've had no issue finding good deals off RFD. I'm not sure why it gets so much hate, other than the obvious people who argue with hoarders on there.
hmm. possibly the 12 days of gaming ? last year i remember 1st day was PS4 Xbone version of COD Ghosts for $9.99 i'm hoping they have it this year too as always . but you never know just when you always rely or expect something that has happen for years it get's taken from you out of the blue sometimes and i'm waiting for that too happen to be honest.

bread's done
Back