Any CAG NHL 08 Leagues?

Shoki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you are in or starting a NHL 08 League? I am not a hockey expert but it would be fun to try out the new league support in EA's latest hockey game.

Thanks!

--Shoki

Most CAG sports leagues have so far only been on the 360 this gen. I played in the NHL 2K7 one last year.

Good luck trying to get one started on PS3.

I would definitely want in on a PS3 NHL 08 league. It will likely be another week until I can pickup the game, though. Once I pick it, up, I don't mind setting up the league, if someone hasn't already by then.

I'll take the flames.

~S

Well I do have the X360 and the PS3 versions of the game now (tru b2g1f deal) So I'd like to be considered for both the x60 and PS3 Leagues. Not sure when the games are held but I should be available M-F after 9pm Pacific and fairly flexible on the weekends.

Teams I'd like in Order would be:
Red Wings
Kings
Ducks
Sharks
BlueJackets
Leafs
BlackHawks

Let me know is I get in...

Thanks,
--Shoki

For some reason the ps3 version seems harder. I started seasons on both 360 and ps3 and I am winning on 360 but getting spanked on ps3... I think I even like the ps3 controls better so I am not sure what it up.

I am getting this game on October 10th. I'd like to play with it over the weekend, so I would be willing to start on say the 15th? Anyone have any objections with that? Want to start earlier? Later?

Questions:
1. Is Oct 15th OK?

2. What are your thoughts having multiples of the same team (which is possible in '08)?

3. How many games?

4. Can a guest join you? i.e, if my buddy is over, can he play with me?

5. Handicaps for weaker teams?

6. Game Length?

My answers:
1. yep :D
2. prefer not
3. 1/2 a season (41)
4. if other teams says it is ok, an no 'ringers'.
5. maybe, a certain amount of points applied to season total
6. 10 min periods?

Teams So Far:
New Jersey Devils
Boston Bruins
Atlanta Thrashers
New York Islanders
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
New York Rangers
Montreal Canadiens
Florida Panthers
Philadelphia Flyers
Ottawa Senators
Tampa Bay Lightning
Pittsburgh Penguins
Toronto Maple Leafs
Washington Capitals
Chicago Blackhawks
Calgary Flames - SnowSquirrel
Anaheim Ducks
Columbus Blue Jackets
Colorado Avalanche
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings - Shoki
Edmonton Oilers
Los Angeles Kings
Nashville Predators
Minnesota Wild
Phoenix Coyotes
St. Louis Blues
Vancouver Canucks
San Jose Sharks

Post who you want, and I'll update the list.

~S

like stated in the other post here i had different thoughts on this but i am game to run this but there has to be some rules and requirements

Well it seems like you play each player X times so if you have 30 folks playing 3 times each that's like 90 games... ??? not sure how this all works but I am excited to play!

bread's done
Back