Any CAGs appeared in a Video Game?

Ronin317

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
So a buddy of mine used to play NCAA Division I football, and it occured to me that he's got a video game rendition of himself, albeit from the late 90's, out there in the wild. And that got me thinking...how would it be to play as a character that is actually someone's interpretation of you and your skills?

Any CAGs appear in a game? It doesn't have to be limited to sports games...

And you gotta think that a lot of Pro Athletes play as themselves in games all the time...that has to be surreal.

[quote name='Malik112099']A guy on here won some contest and is in Street Fighter IV....[/QUOTE]

That's the only one I could think of. He's a guy in the crowd on this level -

2yys5te.jpg

I don't follow or play NCAA games, but I remember reading that part of the deal was they couldn't actually use players' likeness because it was a commercial venture. Is that true?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't follow or play NCAA games, but I remember reading that part of the deal was they couldn't actually use players' likeness because it was a commercial venture. Is that true?[/QUOTE]

The way around that was to just have the number of the player and attributes.

CheapyD was in God Of War: Naps of Olympus.

2774006299_85db4ed212_m.jpg

They replaced him with a balder guy for III, if you can believe that...

I used to play bball with a kid who graduated from here... Plays ball at FIU and comes in off the bench... They have him as a short black guy in March madness :lol:

I'll be in the crowd in WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 this fall -- wearing long-sleeved green with my stripey facial hair.
If it counts, I also did one line of VO for SVR 09 and was in a batch of screenshots for Tony Hawk's Underground as one of the first people to have their faces scanned into the game (for a GI cover story).

bread's done
Back