Any CAG's in NC?

Upgraded from Shelby to Gastonia. Now I have a Best Buy and three Gamestops! Broke my DS a while back, but I should be getting a PS3 tomorrow so I will once again be a CAG.

I'm in Ahoskie. Don't worry if you've never heard of it, almost nobody has. I'm a transplant from Asheville trying to get used to small-town life. I'm not sure how much I can help with only a Walmart around, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Raleigh, NC. I'm looking to buy a new 250gb Xbox Slim. I'm fed up with all the noise my xbox elite makes. :/

I'm a bit "nomadic" as of late seeing that I'm between apartments right now. I work in RTP/durham nc. Might be moving to apex soon but not sure. Haven't really had money for many game purchases lately however I still love checking deals here on CAG.

Just found this thread, I moved down here from Cooperstown, NY and am currently in Winston-Salem. A lot more retail stores around me now so I still use Amazon but a bit less now lol. :bouncy:

[quote name='nccows']Surf City! It's right between Wilmington and Jacksonville, and right on the beach.[/QUOTE]

This is my fishing spot. Work in jacksonville.... live in middle of nowhere. Between Richlands and Beulaville

Hey guys,

Signing in from Durham, NC

If anybody in the triangle area is looking for a 3DS XL. Check out Craigslist. I think some place in Raleigh that does bingo or something is giving them out as prizes, but if you don't want to play, I've seen people reselling them for $150 new and sealed on CL. It's legit. I bought one last week.

Well this was missed by me for a long time.  Still that is some major time space between posts.  lol

Gastonia/Belmont/Charlotte area for me.  Live on the outskirts of Lake Wylie so a pretty easy drive to any of them.

bread's done
Back