Any Chance for a <$200 deal for PS3

andrewl923

CAGiversary!
My PS3 decided to get the dread YLOD a week after black friday. I want to replace it with a new one, but is there any chance there will be a deal this month or will I have better luck next year?

I'm interested too, I sent my ylod system into videogame911 and that turned into a freaking joke. I sent it back three times to repair their repair fuckup and the last time I've chalked it up add a learning lesson. I just don't want to drop a lot on a new system since new consoles will be out next year.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I'm interested too, I sent my ylod system into videogame911 and that turned into a freaking joke. I sent it back three times to repair their repair fuckup and the last time I've chalked it up add a learning lesson. I just don't want to drop a lot on a new system since new consoles will be out next year.[/QUOTE]

a new console will be out next year or consoles? Haven't seen any reports of multiple consoles being released in 2013...

Anyways if your target still has the BF super slim ps3 bundle (most in my area do) they are still priced $199

Amazon Warehouse Deals has been randomly posting the Black Friday Bundle (repackaged, likely due to damaged box) for $149.99 .. you just gotta catch it within the 2-3 minutes that it's active. :)

bread's done
Back