Any chance of USA getting THE IDOLM@STER? Pretty please

sarausagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Well, I created a JPN live silver account to see if there was anything worth downloading...besides a Project Sylph video, I did find a video for

The Idolm@ster

Now, if anything, I was amazed that it looked like real anime, except it was being generated by the 360, cel shading looks close to hand drawn animation, but this stuff was incredible in terms of quality: that seems reason alone to me to want the game

However, I did research the game more, and it seems to be a life simulation/Harvest Moon type game, only replace farming with J-pop...I realize the game is uniquely Japanese...but..

If Earth Defense Force is coming out..if Zombies VS Ambulances is rumored, why couldn't this game comes out? I mean, big eyes, pretty hair, cute midriffs, and what seems to be an infinite amount of gameplay..

Kind of like a mix of DOAX2 and Viva Pinata...is there any chance this will come out? Hasn't come out in Japan yet but what do you guys think?

personally i think that game would help bridge other games like the new ddr for 360 and the anime fans. But since we dont even have a date for blue dragon just yet, i'd say this is a stretch. btw, did you just say you were from Japan in order to dl those videos?is it that easy?

NO UNCLE PHIL DON'T!

Imagine hearing American pop voices and Britney Spears songs. JUST SAY NO.

[quote name='sarausagi']Well, I created a JPN live silver account to see if there was anything worth downloading...besides a Project Sylph video, I did find a video for

The Idolm@ster

Now, if anything, I was amazed that it looked like real anime, except it was being generated by the 360, cel shading looks close to hand drawn animation, but this stuff was incredible in terms of quality: that seems reason alone to me to want the game

However, I did research the game more, and it seems to be a life simulation/Harvest Moon type game, only replace farming with J-pop...I realize the game is uniquely Japanese...but..

If Earth Defense Force is coming out..if Zombies VS Ambulances is rumored, why couldn't this game comes out? I mean, big eyes, pretty hair, cute midriffs, and what seems to be an infinite amount of gameplay..

Kind of like a mix of DOAX2 and Viva Pinata...is there any chance this will come out? Hasn't come out in Japan yet but what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I'm disappointed. I would expect someone as smart as you to realize, if this were on PS3 also, it would have no chance of coming here as well. It's too Japanese and a game LIKE this called "Super Producer" on the DC never made it here either.

bread's done
Back