Any Connecticut FFLD CTY CAG's here? Where are the deals in CT??

xx2541

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Any Fairfield County CAG's on the forum here? I live in the Bridgeport/Stamford area and was hoping some other folks could post some deals in the lower FFLD County area.

I have found that the TRU in Norwalk and Westport are blowing out a bunch of stuff (gba micro, xbox games and peripherals, etc.) and the Westport EB had RE4 Chainsaw Controllers for $14.99.

Currently I'm looking for a deal on a Wireless Wavebird controller for the GC. Anybody see a new or used one around the area?

Any other CT deals out there? POST 'EM!!! :D

Has anybody in CT hit the Best Buys in Trumbull, Orange or Norwalk for the $1.99 game clearance? Any luck? Is it even worth going?

I saw a bunch of $10 games at the wal-mart in Southington the other day. Most of it was crap, but i did see ultimate spider-man for xbox and Geist for gamecube. Thats about the only real deal I've seen in quite some time. Kinda sucks being in CT at times.

[quote name='xx2541']Has anybody in CT hit the Best Buys in Trumbull, Orange or Norwalk for the $1.99 game clearance? Any luck? Is it even worth going?[/quote]

I personally didn't go to any but I read of people who reported in all of those areas with absolutley no luck.

Just FYI- As of today Norwalk TRU still has TONS of Game Boy Micro leather cases(behind counter) and Sox in stock for 60-70 cents each!

[quote name='xx2541']I live in the Bridgeport/Stamford area [/QUOTE]

I live in FF County also, and well the Bridgeport/Stamford area is still 20-30 mins driving apart! Its like saying you're in the Norwalk or Greenwich or Trumbull and Stratford might make more sense. That being said, if anyone wants to CML this weekend after I update, I'll be selling some stuff! (My extra wii-mote is already listed).

The big Borders store in westhartford near the mall had a bunch of games on 75% clearance too. Most were crap and priced 50.00 so i'm not sure that it would really be worth it, but I thought it'd be a nice heads up.

Arakias,

I qualified my post by saying I am in the LOWER Fairfield County area which includes Bridgeport/Stamford. Yes they are 20 minutes apart, but most people consider Fairfield County one big block from Bridgeport to Greenwich, hence my Bridgeport to Stamford post.

Anyway, none of this really matters, does it?:???:

Check out the game crazy in waterbury. There\'s a location in new haven as well. Anyone seen any Wii games on clearance at any of the Target stores?I have a 12 month Xbox Live card for sale if anyone needs it.

speaking of ct, does anyone in CT wish we had FRY's, i went to a frys and austin TX and damn, that has to be the coolest store ive been to, oh yea back to deals, i got nothing, like already said Fairfield cty is a rich ass county so we dont get the hook up

[quote name='xx2541']Arakias,

I qualified my post by saying I am in the LOWER Fairfield County area which includes Bridgeport/Stamford. Yes they are 20 minutes apart, but most people consider Fairfield County one big block from Bridgeport to Greenwich, hence my Bridgeport to Stamford post.

Anyway, none of this really matters, does it?:???:[/QUOTE]

Heh, well it only matters if the game you want is $10 cheaper somehow in Stamford and you live in Bridgeport, but then have to spend $5+ in gas to go farther just to get the game. Thats the difference, it doesnt really matter.

FYI The Milford Circuit City had a Disgaea 2, a couple of Tales of Legendia, three Grandia 3s and a couple Godhands in stock yesterday on a clearance rack. They got rid of the wood cart. I assume they got tired of people picking through the three layers of games they would stick in it. I usually go to that one as I find they're the most organized and do a pretty good job of writing the price reductions on the price tags.

[quote name='mitch079']FYI The Milford Circuit City had a Disgaea 2, a couple of Tales of Legendia, three Grandia 3s and a couple Godhands in stock yesterday on a clearance rack. They got rid of the wood cart. I assume they got tired of people picking through the three layers of games they would stick in it. I usually go to that one as I find they're the most organized and do a pretty good job of writing the price reductions on the price tags.[/quote]

how much is Disgaea 2?

Sounds pretty good. But i think ill pass on these. I do want to check out my local blockbuster to see if they are doing that buy one get one free on pre-owned games.

So far all the CT Blockbusters I've checked out have the same crap they're clearing out (worthless licensed games and old sports games).

bread's done
Back