Any Current Deals On Xbox Live Gold Membership ???

Interested in this as well. I've been without live for about a month. I PM'd my last card for $36 + tax against dell's sale a looong time ago, and cannot justify spending $60 on a new one. The box with the chatpad, headset, PGR4 and live is a good deal for people who don't have that stuff yet.

currently, the only one that i think is on is future shop at $5 off. if you're willing to wait, the best bet might be holding off for a best buy or future shop customer appreciation sale as they're usually 20% off (i think the best buy one is 20% and the FS one is 15%).

[quote name='Angel Gamer']When is the BB and FS customer appreciation sale??[/quote]
I don't know of any upcoming at the moment, but they seem to have them every other month or so.

There's also Amazon, new account code and save $10 off the top. I forget the code, but you can find it on RFD. You don't even need to create a new email address, just a new amazon account.

If your address is [email protected] you can put in [email protected] and you're golden.

As for ps3 versus 360 online? Please. PS3 has NOTHING in comparison to the community Xbox has created, and I hate paying money for stuff like this, too. But I will, at every turn. They've made a brilliant system.

"The box with the chatpad, headset, PGR4 and live is a good deal for people who don't have that stuff yet."

Which store is doing this deal?? Mine runs out on the 15th of this month and i may look into this deal. Only thing i have in this list is a headset.

[quote name='poison_bret_michaels']"The box with the chatpad, headset, PGR4 and live is a good deal for people who don't have that stuff yet."

Which store is doing this deal?? Mine runs out on the 15th of this month and i may look into this deal. Only thing i have in this list is a headset.[/quote]

All stores, it's the new kit they are selling. (Similar to the previous kits that included the Vision Camera that was never of any use anyway)

It's $75.99 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.ca/12-Month-Messe..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1231092832&sr=8-2

[quote name='Azumangaman']Best Buy has it for $49.99 this week I believe.[/quote]

Where did you see that, I checked their website and weekly ad, but nothing.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you confirm it.

[quote name='Corizzle']American Cards don't work in Canada[/quote]

American Live cards definitely work in Canada. American MS Point cards, however, do not.

[quote name='Winkels']American Live cards definitely work in Canada. American MS Point cards, however, do not.[/quote]Correct. That is why goomba is our bestest buddy :lol:

I will sell you an XBL 12 month for 37 USD ($44.82 CAD) or an XBL 12+1 Month for 39 USD (47.25 CAD). I can email you the code. Let me know if you are interested

46.99 at amazon.ca with the 10$ off code, 49.99 at BB
I'll probably buy mine tomorrow at the store rather than waiting for amazon's shipping...

I'd go for the messenger pack...but I don't feel like spending an extra 20 bucks right now. Chatpad and the game is nice, but I don't really need the chatpad, and I bet the game can or will soon be able to be found for 10$ or less. I got a headset with my console so that isn't needed either...

[quote name='maigoyume']Correct. That is why goomba is our bestest buddy :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Winkels']American Live cards definitely work in Canada. American MS Point cards, however, do not.[/quote]

My mistake, I always thought they weren't useable here.

bread's done
Back