Any deals for 60GB PS3?

AI03

CAGiversary!
Looking to get a 60GB PS3. Are there any deals from amazon or the like for a discount or free blu-rays in addition to the 5 mail-ins? Thanks!

I also would like to find a 50-100$ off, free gift card deal or free game deal on the 60gb.

I was going to wait untill some good games come out for it because I'm not tired of my 360 yet but because I want full BC and the 80gb or 40gb doesn't have this I need to get a 60gb before they are all gone. I have been searching all week with no luck yet on any deals.

Only semi-deal available (that I'm aware of) is the $40 off $200 coupon for Circuit City. The coupon says it excludes consoles, but if the clerk isn't paying attention or doesn't care, when they scan it, it'll take the $40 off. See the circuit city coupon thread for more info.

[quote name='Warner1281']Only semi-deal available (that I'm aware of) is the $40 off $200 coupon for Circuit City. The coupon says it excludes consoles, but if the clerk isn't paying attention or doesn't care, when they scan it, it'll take the $40 off. See the circuit city coupon thread for more info.[/QUOTE]

...and if they say no beg and tell them your 7 year old son will have to go without a birthday present this year :)

I found the old 20gb locator thread but there were no units listed. Do any online stores still have a 20gb listed? I'd rather not do ebay for this.

RC

:bouncy: I just got a new 60gb PS3 for $375+tax at Meijer:bouncy:
My credit sucks so I really havn't been looking to charge anything but I have been working on my credit by getting one of those high APR% cards with all kinds of fees (first premier bank) that I have had for 6 months now and for the hell of it applied at walmart and got approved for $125 that could only get me some games that I would just pay cash for anyway.
Then I saw the back page of the Meijer ad that said 15% off general merchandise (10/12/2007 only) with Meijer credit card so I thought I would give it a try thinking 15% off would be a good deal.
Well I got there and they had plenty of the 60gb in stock so went and applied but only got appoved for $200 but also got 10% off my first purchase so I asked if I could put the remaider of the balance on my debit card and still get the 15% +10% off of course she said no.
I just walked around and got my free pizza and free 12 pack of coke that she gave me for applying and some other misc. junk then I saw a manger walking around and told him that the only reason I came there was to get a PS3 he said they can use the Meijer CC then my debit and I should get all of the discounts and t worked without a problem. Now if I only had some games for it going to try to wait untill sunday and get Resistance: Fall of Man, Heavenly sword, and folklore at the TRU buy 2 get 1 read they don't have folklore so I will get a Wii or 360 game as my free one then.

I have seen Meijer do this 15% off sale alot before for people that aready have a credit card and the 10% is just givin once when you get approved. I know that target does simmular deals with there credit cards I'm sure a lot of retailers also have deals for there cards as well so this might be a way to get a good deal on any game console

bread's done
Back