Any Deals For Fatal Frame 2 or ICO?

Crimsonscyes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been looking around for the past few days but I haven't been able to find Fatal Frame 2 (PS2) for less than $40 or ICO for less than $30. Are there any deals or online stores where I could buy either game for less than the list price?

I'm also curious about Ico... granted, I may just wait until either the Last Guardian hype dies down or Ico gets digitally released to get a hard copy....

I've been following ICO lately and if you can find it for 30 that's a deal. It is a shame because I just got a PS2 (been a Nintendo/Microsoft gamer) and wanted to play some of the classics and find out that ICO jumps like crazy because The Last Guardian had its trailer. I have Shadow of the Colossus but I feel like I'll miss out by playing it first.

well if you dont mind risking not getting the original box and manual, you might wanna try gamestop.com and using the current coupon for 25% of used games when you buy two. And if you have the edge card thats an extra 10%.

I loathe Gamestop with a passion. No solid reason aside from what I hear on the Interwebs... but yeah, do not like/trust. Other used game stores are just fine, tho.

Guess I'll just have to wait this out until the hype dies...

[quote name='Isma23']well if you dont mind risking not getting the original box and manual, you might wanna try gamestop.com and using the current coupon for 25% of used games when you buy two. And if you have the edge card thats an extra 10%.[/QUOTE]

I loathe Gamestop with a passion. No solid reason aside from what I hear on the Interwebs... but yeah, do not like/trust. Other used game stores are just fine, tho.

Guess I'll just have to wait this out until the hype dies...

You should have looked a long time ago. I remember getting Ico, complete and in great shape, used from EB for $10. I didn't know anything about it then and was surprised to find a great game so cheap. I got FF2 the same way but think that cost like $30 when I found it.

I guess I have a knack for finding the right games at the right time. I have plenty of titles that actually went up in value.

All 3 Fatal Frame's were just re-released. They should be available somewhere for under $30. Try looking on eBay periodically or Amazon or GameQuest Direct.

Ico will be harder to find if you don't want to go tot Gamestop, Good Luck.

[quote name='Crimsonscyes']I went to that site but it says "no products found". Did it get sold out or am I just going to the wrong page? If it got sold out is there a chance you'll get more copies in?[/QUOTE]

Ya sorry about that someone bought it. If I get another copy, I will send you a message. Thanks

bread's done
Back