Any Deals for the Ion Drum Set for the Xbox 360?

dman1869

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Does anybody know where to get the cheapest set for the Xbox 360? I would like to go to Best Buy since I have some credit there. If not, a deal from a brick and mortar store would be good so I could price match. Thanks for any help.

Im looking for the same. A buddy of mine told me you could buy them from somewhere for $200 without the cymblas, and buy aftermarket ones for $30. I know not much of a deal but he did also say that the aftermarket cymbals were better. Not sure how true that is but thats what im looking to do..

[quote name='curtisg43228']Im looking for the same. A buddy of mine told me you could buy them from somewhere for $200 without the cymblas, and buy aftermarket ones for $30. I know not much of a deal but he did also say that the aftermarket cymbals were better. Not sure how true that is but thats what im looking to do..[/QUOTE]

The Ion cymbals are standard V-drum cymbals... I doubt you'd find any that would be substantially "better."

There's another thread on here where someone has mentioned some company having the Ions for $280 shipped. I guess that's pretty decent... I got mine for $300 at BB, and I bought the warranty. So far, I have replaced them once (the brain would randomly disconnect), and am about to replace them again (pedal is lose and the pads are getting very worn)... if you plan on playing it a lot, that may be the way to go.

I saw a bunch of Ion Drumsets at Costco Wholesale for $249. They did not say rock band on them but they are the same model. This one comes with a modulator but I am not sure if it will connect to Rock Band. If you live by a Costco you should go investigate.

bread's done
Back