Any deals on 3 or 12 month Xbox Live cards?

[quote name='Xfactor19990']what happened to gco?[/quote]

They did away with the $10 off coupon for new users, more than likely because everyone abused the hell out of it.

[quote name='8BitWonder']Does anyone know of any deals on any 3 or prefferably 12+1 Xbox Live cards? Any help is greatly appreciated.[/quote]

I have a new sealed 12+1 card that I'll sell for 37 shipped or trade for a xbox 360 or p3 game or 2...let me know thanks,

thanks for newegg info. any deals on 4000 live points? I was going to order that on amazon since i have credit there but if there is a good deal somewhere else, i might be interested.

Do the 12+1 work on current gold members? I remember hearing a while back that there was some issue with one of the cards to renew subscriptions?

What problems did it have? I have been paying with my CC every month. I didn't know they could charge you without giving them permission, I thought they would just turn of your subscription. Thanks guys for suggesting NewEgg.com. Is there a better deal or should I go with that one?

[quote name='lt_homer']Do the 12+1 work on current gold members? I remember hearing a while back that there was some issue with one of the cards to renew subscriptions?[/quote]

Yes they work.

Their is a scam regarding live subscriptions cards the seller claims have to be used with a new account. The cards don't work, they say to use a new account so that you are fooled into thinking the free 30 days gold with new account creation is from the card you bought.

bread's done
Back