Any deals on 360 games?

I heard that game 5 comes with a $10 gift card if you buy it at retail value. And game 6 and 4 are on sale at Radio Shack.

[quote name='homeland']I heard that game 5 comes with a $10 gift card if you buy it at retail value. And game 6 and 4 are on sale at Radio Shack.[/quote]

LMAO. what store?

[quote name='Spartan V07']I am buying about 6 360 games and want to know if there is any deals before i do.[/quote]
looks around ......
are you kidding me? im not trying to be mean to you but did you notice a section titled Video Game Deals ?
for example in that section you can find threads like the tru clearance thread ( that just today had a bunch of games go on clearance for between $5-$10 bucks adding to a bunch more that are available at the same store.,or the kmart clearance thread . not mention the gamefly deals going on right now or the up to 26% discount at gamestop.com on used games and free shipping etc etc etc. .
the deals are there all you have to do is read it.
honestly im not trying to flame you at all but sheesh its only the first thing listed in the forums.

You do realize this entire site is for video game deals. Look at the main deals forum or go to the deal request forum.

You did make me laugh though. Welcome to CAG.

[quote name='dealer']Nope. All the deals were last month. Sorry you missed out.[/quote]

haha this is what i heard. but seriously you didn't even list any games man, how would you expect to help you? although not sure what kinda help you need seeing as you can't read the first page of this site.

Oh and welcome to CAG, first thing you gotta learn is that you don't just request things without looking, makes you seem like a moocher, do some leg work chump (not trying to be too mean of course)

I don't know, he could had done worse like posting this thread in the actual video game deals section like the occassional newbie, this can be dismissed as only lazy, not stupid.

bread's done
Back