Any deals on a external hard drive for xbox one?

I know Newegg has had some really good pre Black Friday deals going on, as I've gotten quite a few emails over the last couple weeks. I would check there and maybe Tiger Direct.

If nothing else you can usually find a nice one on Amazon for about $80. Or maybe stumble upon a Lightning Deal from Amazon if you keep your eyes peeled.

Sorry I wasn't of help with a specific link but I hope that this helps some.

Oh yeah if you're going to replace the internal HDD make sure the one you choose is the right size (2.5" SATA etc as an example).

I know Newegg has had some really good pre Black Friday deals going on, as I've gotten quite a few emails over the last couple weeks. I would check there and maybe Tiger Direct.

If nothing else you can usually find a nice one on Amazon for about $80. Or maybe stumble upon a Lightning Deal from Amazon if you keep your eyes peeled.

Sorry I wasn't of help with a specific link but I hope that this helps some.

Oh yeah if you're going to replace the internal HDD make sure the one you choose is the right size (2.5" SATA etc as an example).
You can't replace internal HDD with Xbox One

Last edited by a moderator:
750gb external hard drives can always be found for around 50 bucks. Since the xbox one can use 2 external drives. I'd just buy a 500/750/1tb drive now and in a year or 2 when your other hard drive is full. Buy a bigger one then.

bread's done
Back