Any deals on a new PS2?

boylover

CAGiversary!
Sure, I could get one from Amazon with no tax and free shipping for $99.99. But that's MSRP! I need a DEAL!!!! I've been trying to make it appear in my Gold Box daily deals, but no luck yet....

So, any websites or stores offering it cheaper?

Goldbox deals are usually items they have an excess of or are sponsored to put up. PS2s probably aren't going to go on sale until Playstation announces a new system, because new PS3s don't have backwards compatibility and most people who buy a PS3 probably have a stack of PS2 games somewhere. So unless you look for one used, I wouldn't expect a deal anywhere.

[quote name='stevo1002']Goldbox deals are usually items they have an excess of or are sponsored to put up. [/QUOTE]

No, I wasn't talking about Gold Box per se.

If you sign in to Amazon, click "Today's Deals" along the top (next to a picture of the gold box) then scroll down there's a "[Your Name]'s Quick Picks" section where they offer items related to things you've recently purchased or viewed.

For example, they recently let me pre-order Metroid Other M (an unreleased game) for $47 instead of $50.

bread's done
Back