Any Deals on Bioshock?

Great thread man! Was just going to make one. Don't go to CC if you can help it. Actually, take the add and PM it at BB or Walmart.

I know that fry's has it for $50 as well and that's where I'm going to get mine since Gamestop/EB screwed me over and didn't get enough of the LE in even with me Preordering it. Assholes.

go get the ad at CC and try to pm at WM...
the lady i got rang me up @ $39.99pm to CC
i guess i got lucky... if not, you still get the game for $50

[quote name='ogbaka']go get the ad at CC and try to pm at WM...
the lady i got rang me up @ $39.99pm to CC
i guess i got lucky... if not, you still get the game for $50[/quote]

Hold up, why/how did she ring you up for $39.99? An extra 10% off or something like that?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hold up, why/how did she ring you up for $39.99? An extra 10% off or something like that?[/quote]

The CC add shows 49.99 and 39.99 right below it for PC. She probably saw that and didn't read the fine print. Lucky man.

Cicuit City FTW on this one, unless you have a lot of time and want to pick-up a CC ad and pricematch at BB.

CC is 54.24 w/ tax possibly less depending on your local tax (I know I bought it earlier)
BB will be 10% less w/ pricematch, (few bucks less)

Yeah, the cheapest place for now is CC. You should pick it up before the deals gone. Otherwise, CheapyD will have some specials from Gamequestdirect, like always, on new games.

[quote name='rrotundo']The CC add shows 49.99 and 39.99 right below it for PC. She probably saw that and didn't read the fine print. Lucky man.[/quote]

A ha! Now I know how to do it. Thakns a ton!

bread's done
Back