Any deals on cheap web hosting?

Superstar

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a web hosting company, for a personal site, so I don't need insane amounts of space. I'd like about 300-400 mb. Anyways, the catch is, I want to pay by the year, not by the month. Does anyone know of any that are cheap, reliable, and I can pay yearly? Thanks in advance. :D

http://www.surpasshosting.com

This is THE best place to get hosting at. I've shopped around. I've had this for almost a year now, on the 48 dollars a year plan, and it's great. I don't need anything close to 2gigs of space, but 48 bucks a year is not bad at all.

[quote name='megarust']http://www.surpasshosting.com

This is THE best place to get hosting at. I've shopped around. I've had this for almost a year now, on the 48 dollars a year plan, and it's great. I don't need anything close to 2gigs of space, but 48 bucks a year is not bad at all.[/quote]

Wow, very, very cheap prices. Thanks a lot. =)

just search on ebay.. best prices i have ever seen and i've been using one of them for about 2 years now

absolutely great and unlimited space too i think

for less than $10 a year, probably between 6-9

[quote name='eshbums']www.joeusa.com

$13 per year. Unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth.

I've been using them since October and haven't had an issue *knocks on wood*.[/quote]

That is shaq-fuing amazing right there. $13 for unlimited? Crazy world we live in. Site looks totally legit too. I'll check this one out, thanks.

I've been using them since October and haven't had an issue *knocks on wood*.[/quote]

For some reason, that site doesn't work for me at all. :?

[quote name='kev']
That is shaq-fuing amazing right there. $13 for unlimited? Crazy world we live in. Site looks totally legit too. I'll check this one out, thanks.[/quote]

So far so good. I emailed their tech support this afternoon, and actually got a response within an hour. Not too shabby!

WHOA! That's crazy-cheap hosting!!

bread's done
Back