Any deals on Crackdown?

hotpocket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Yeah, I rented the game before, and it is an amazing game. I would've paid full price, but the game is just too short. Anyone have any deals on this?

Yea i need one too, since i got it for my borther i wanna play with over live, i just dont wanna pay more then 15-20$

[quote name='zenintrude']got it for $20 used at GS... and i resent the statement that it's too short. clearly, you're doing it wrong[/quote]

Simply, I think you're wrong. It's short lived, without much replay value. The co-op isn't that great in my opinion. I didn't do a lot of the racing, but that's about it. Arguments aside, I love the game, and I'll check out EB/GS.

I would agree with hotpocket this game rocks, but is too short. Though there are extras to download from xbox live and maybe theyll be crackdown 2 when Halo 4 is released for demo!!!!

I'm selling mine for $20 shipped. I only played it two time, so it is basically in perfect condition. The only reason I'm selling it is that I have too many games and too little time!

bread's done
Back