Any deals on DA:O Ultimate Edition?

Kamera

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up my first Xbox 360, and have heard wonderful things about Dragon Age. The Ultimate Edition seems to be the way to go, given that is has all of the DLC. Anyone seen a good deal for this lately?

At least two users have reported finding it at Target on clearance at 29.98 for PS3 and 360. This is very YMMV of course, but this is the best deal I've heard of for it.

Well I'm heading out in the area where Target usually is, so I gave them a call, and had a dude tell me that there was Dragon Age origins for $29.98 BUT he didn't know if it was the ultimate edition or not.

Only 1 copy left, sounds like it would be the ultimate edition put there by mistake, and if it's not then oh well.

[quote name='gastrophetes']At least two users have reported finding it at Target on clearance at 29.98 for PS3 and 360. This is very YMMV of course, but this is the best deal I've heard of for it.[/QUOTE]

The one I picked up at Target on clearance was NOT the UE. It was the single version that did not include Awakenings.

[quote name='whoasaywhat']The one I picked up at Target on clearance was NOT the UE. It was the single version that did not include Awakenings.[/QUOTE]
My hopes have been dashed. :applause:

I've seen both the ultimate edition and regular on clearance where I work. The regular edition is was 15 at 50% when we sold out. We currently have 5 ultimate editions on each console for 29.98. Definitely call your local target and make the electronics team members do their jobs.

I managed to get a PS3 Ultimate this afternoon at 29.98 and there were still 2-4 more each of the 360 Ultimate and PS3 Ultimate. So yes definitely try your closest Target. I wouldn't bank on any of them surviving another clearance price cycle.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']The target right by me has the UE for $29.98. If you want it, I'll grab one. You pay cost+ship.[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks so much for the offer, but I finally gave up and ordered it from gohastings (used, for only 26.XX, so it's not like I really lost out). But thanks again anyway!

bread's done
Back