Any deals on DS systems?

Exedor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My daughter pretty much scratched her touch screen to death. I tried buffing with toothpaste but it's still terrible. So I'm looking for a deal on a new DS for her for a Christmas suprise! :)

not gonna happen. Not directly. i haven't seen a deal on the DS as system since the Onyx game out. I got mine for $119 at Brandsmart.

You can find DS with bonus. So you can get a DS for normal price with Pouch or with stylus or maybe if you're lucky with game. If you're really lucky it'll be a game that doesn't suck. Last time I went Brandsmart was selling Onyx with Madden :ds: for $150. They probably have different games not. Check the black friday listing. I thought I saw something about DS with New Super Mario Bros. A deal so good I would bite if I didn't already have a DS Lite.

I highly recommend screen protectors in the future. You probably know that now, but they're TOTALLY worth the $5 or whatever they cost. They're easily replaceable as well :) Best of luck! You can maybe trade it into Gamestop towards another one. They were doing that trade a DS and get one for $89 a while back. Think it may still be going on. If the screen is really bad though they may not want it. Worth looking into.

You could always eBay it. People buy damaged ones (ProtonX on CAG is always selling/buying busted up systems) to repair as well. Lots of options :)

bread's done
Back