Any Deals on Gameboy Micro?

Sephiroth1089

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i hate carrying my ds to work and would like a small gameboy to play Final Fantasy VI on, so i thought a gameboy micro might be nice but i dont want to pay like 60 for a system i have like 3 of (gba, sp, ds) is there any good deals on one. and can anyone tell me how final fantasy vi looks on the micro because i know the screen is smaller and was wondering what it looks like.

If you can still find them at TRU, they are on clearance for $35. Many Walmarts have them for $40. Gamestop has them for $50.

I've played and nearly beaten FFVI on my Micro and the game actually looks better since the screen is sharper and more crisp due to the size. Both the text and menus are clear as well.

eh no walmarts near me, i live in new york city, uh ill try my local toys r us,
so the menus and other stuff are easy to read, like the screen wont put a stress on my eyes? i like the 35 dollar price. i'm trying nt to spendtoo much on games since i'm saving up for clothes and halo 3 legendary edition.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']eh no walmarts near me, i live in new york city, uh ill try my local toys r us,
so the menus and other stuff are easy to read, like the screen wont put a stress on my eyes? i like the 35 dollar price. i'm trying nt to spendtoo much on games since i'm saving up for clothes and halo 3 legendary edition.[/quote]
Hold it right there, Sephiroth! Although there are no Walmarts in NYC, (yay) there is one easily accessible by bus in Secaucus, NJ. Several TRU's to peruse as well that are not far, also. I don't often go to WM, but I might on this deal for my daughter.

PS, $7 movies in the same mall complex! First run, no really!

lol i dont think i woudl go to nj just for the micro, i'm kinda on borderline since i already own like 3 handhelds that do the same thing. so eh the only real game i'm gonna play is ff6 and i'm at like the last dungeon so i dunno if a micro would be worth it right now, it would be nice to play on the train and at work but i'm still borderline on it.

edit*
yea i just got back from my toys r us and it was sold out, my local gamestop has one but its 50 bucks. walmart i really dont think i wanna go to (i'm only 17 and i dont feel like going all the way to nj for it) so yea is there any store or deal like with coupons that icould do?

bread's done
Back