Any deals on HDTV's?

redmangoose

CAGiversary!
Any ongoing sales on HDTV's right now?
Or is there any forum out there like CAG but with TV's?
I'm currently using a standard TV but and I can't make out any of the words on screen when I use my PS3...
Looking for something 40 inches+, 1080p, pref. 120hz, and maybe LED.
Trying to keep it under 700 bucks if possible.

that Toshiba is sick and has very good reviews. prices always come down, but that is a great price on a quality brand tv, hitting all your requirements...

you missed black Friday, but beyond some lower grade tv's priced very cheap, this is one of the better tv's I have seen in the last 45 days.

I was actually going to post this exact tv as my response. I believe Amazon price matched it... no tax, free shipping ad weell, and free returns on tv's from Amazon. so it would save tax to buy from them.

Right now is the best time since it is right before Super Bowl. After the Super Bowl there won't be much of anything

http://www.amazon.com/L40FHDF12TA-4...UTF8&coliid=I2USHNHQNDUXPF&colid=CP2LOL1U1G10

I'm personally looking at that set OP. Plenty of outputs, and has good reviews as well. Not to mention it's only $319.99 and free shipping, which is much cheaper than you'd find anywhere else on a similar set. It doesnt have 120hz refresh rate, but for the price, and your intention of gaming on it I dont think you'd need much more than what that offers.

bread's done
Back